Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES All Things Redskins Name Change Thread (Reboot Edition---Read New OP)

Alaskins

26 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Vinny has the credibility of a weasel with a bandit mask on.

Seriously, he hasn't worked with the team in over a decade.  This whole article makes no sense given the model for the new stadium was smaller them FedEx, not bigger.

This article is a hit piece at best, not to defend Snyder, but it's not honest in anyway shape or form.  There no mention of the preliminary stadium design already being made public and obviously smaller in that article at all.

54 minutes ago, redskinss said:

why does the government even allow trademark squatting?

am I the only one who thinks that you should have to be using it or have no right to it?

rounding up all the possible names for the purpose of blackmail should not be allowed in my opinion. 

Im not a legal expert but that’s basically how it works. People are grossly overhyping the story about the guy squatting on all the names. You and I can register anything we want, but proving we deserve it to a judge in case of a dispute is a different exercise.

34 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

Washington Rockers (guitar on helmet or R)

I was thinking of Rockers as well, but relating it to Rock Creek Park. I just don't know how you make a logo out of that lol. 

36 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Vinny has the credibility of a weasel with a bandit mask on.

Sounds pretty close to a Raccoon. 

How about that for a team name? The Washington Raccoons? It'll be very appropriate if/when we get ourselves back into salary cap hell and have to go dumpster diving in free agency. 

Yes to a smaller more intimate stadium. Unique architecture with a beautiful skyline. Designed with sound in mind and seats that shake. That is what this team should aim for. Not just a new name, but a new brand all together. Name, logo, uniform, stadium. Something distinctly us.

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Let's get it

I found this red eye version then I saw your gif. We might be onto something :D 

d1vlw11-ab575458-4b52-4172-b348-4acf14a6

For those liking Thunderbirds, might as well call em the Washington Firewater

Native theme: Check

Military theme: Check

Alcoholic fan base after the last 20+ years theme: CHECK  :silly: 

556a312d-fa49-4c5b-81f0-3c9f598c62e5_510

6 hours ago, Destino said:

Red tails seems like it will once again over complicates things with potential entanglements.  Pick a animal, doesn’t even have to be a real one, and move on.  We need to be done with these sorts of discussions surrounding the name forever.  

Slap a dragon on the helmet for all I care, just make it look cool, and let’s try to win some damn games.  

It's been done already, dumbest looking dragon I've ever seen though.  I saw them play a few times back in the 90's. Apparently Jay Gruden played for them in 91, but I don't recall ever seeing him.

BD1.png.c2dadee98f23fc334cb6b817b80cbff2.png

BD2.jpg.b162d7188ce3b4b3667fa843b2da8eae.jpg

BD3.jpg.d94ed6b3b8a03510f178b61045634faa.jpg

d1vlw11-ab575458-4b52-4172-b348-4acf14a6

Hey, that's a picture of Ol' Shuck! Every evening running home from my mates house when I was a kid, I was sure he was lurking just the other side of the hedge. Bloody terrifying!

Which just goes to show, tell your grandkids creepy old fen legends if you wanna teach 'em to run fast 😄

1 hour ago, Reaper Skins said:

Some more logos

11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote pics, gifs, vids, or any large sections of text.
It unnecessarily extends and clutters threads and is annoying. Edit them out. If you would like to respond to the contents of a particular post,you can simply highlight text, click the popup that floats over it, and it just quotes that text.  When on mobile, if you quote a post with an image in it, simply tap the image in the quote box to highlight it & hit backspace on your keyboard to delete it.

Wolves logo looks good, Thunderbirds logo is trash, they look like spider legs

38 minutes ago, London Kev said:

It's been done already, dumbest looking dragon I've ever seen though.  I saw them play a few times back in the 90's. Apparently Jay Gruden played for them in 91, but I don't recall ever seeing him.

11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote pics, gifs, vids, or any large sections of text.
It unnecessarily extends and clutters threads and is annoying. Edit them out. If you would like to respond to the contents of a particular post,you can simply highlight text, click the popup that floats over it, and it just quotes that text.  When on mobile, if you quote a post with an image in it, simply tap the image in the quote box to highlight it & hit backspace on your keyboard to delete it.

one of the coolest mythical creatures ever to exist, with 1000s and 1000s of awesome renditions and THAT’S what they used???

23 hours ago, TK said:

Pay attention. :) 

I've gone back & cleaned up the last 7 pages of this thread of Rule 11 violations. With no Warnings/points/bans given out. You're welcome. :)  However, I'm now done with my charity work. Break Rule 11 from here on out & suffer the consequences. 

For the 2 of you that just got nailed for this, you're welcome for my also smacking. you with a Rule 18. :) 

Archived