Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

2 hours ago, TK said:

Finally watched the first episode. Is it exclusive to Pea**** or can I find on another platform I'm already paying for?

Also, @Destino Resident Alien is hilarious. 

@zskins  Imposters was definitely  cancelled to soon.

It’s on a bunch of platforms.  Don’t know what you have so.......

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+watch+yellowstone&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS877US877&oq=how+yo+watch+ye&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0i10i433j0i10l4.7877j0j7&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Available on
Edited by TheGreatBuzz

Apple TV's "For All Mankind" is pretty good. Currently, in the second season. New episodes drop every Friday and it has been renewed for a 3rd season.  

1st Season was an alternate history take on the Space race in the 60's to the Mid 70's.  Current season is the 80's and next season will be the 90's.

37 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Apple TV's "For All Mankind" is pretty good. Currently, in the second season. New episodes drop every Friday and it has been renewed for a 3rd season.  

1st Season was an alternate history take on the Space race in the 60's to the Mid 70's.  Current season is the 80's and next season will be the 90's.

If that's the one by Ronald D. Moore, I've heard good things about it.

Yeah I was hoping Yellowstone was on something I was already paying for. 

Paramount+ only has Season 3

Hulu & Netflix don’t have it at all. 

So I went ahead & did the free 1 week trial for Pea**** Platinum with a reminder to cancel it before they bill for. Hopefully by then NBC customer service will be able to tell me what happens with my WWE Network subscription. Hopefully it’ll just roll right into their Platinum plan like CBS AllAccess did with Paramount +. 

8 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

I can't believe how long it took me to get into Farscape. What an awesome show that is. Heard there are new episodes coming out.

After you finish all 4 seasons of Farscape then watch Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars which continues after where season 4 ends with a cliffhanger. 

Dark Matter is another good show to watch, if you haven't already. 

• Like 1

My wife is Korean and we turned that stereotypical garbage off after two episodes.  Had no idea it ran for five seasons!  Maybe there is more to it than the typical "King of the Hill" type of self-humor... we found it offensive.  

Honestly, the High Kick Korean sitcom, (I think High Kick 3! is the best) is fantastic.

@The Evil Genius

Did you ever see "Somebody Feed Phil"?  Netflix... one of the producers of Everybody Loves Raymond travels and eats around the world.  

6 hours ago, Fergasun said:

My wife is Korean and we turned that stereotypical garbage off after two episodes.  Had no idea it ran for five seasons!  Maybe there is more to it than the typical "King of the Hill" type of self-humor... we found it offensive.  

Honestly, the High Kick Korean sitcom, (I think High Kick 3! is the best) is fantastic.

@The Evil Genius

Did you ever see "Somebody Feed Phil"?  Netflix... one of the producers of Everybody Loves Raymond travels and eats around the world.  

Love Phil.

Tales from the Loop.  Alternate reality anthology series that deals with time travel and advanced technology.  Rebecca Hall & Jonathan Pryce both deliver, hard.  Like a lot of low(er) budget sci-fi shows, it relies on drama first but does a good job of using the time travel stuff to tie into the story.  Not official yet, but word is a S2 is coming to Amazon Prime.

Tales From The Loop' Doesn't Forget The Robots (Or The Dinosaurs) : NPR

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chew said:

Tales from the Loop.  Alternate reality anthology series that deals with time travel and advanced technology.  Rebecca Hall & Jonathan Pryce both deliver, hard.  Like a lot of low(er) budget sci-fi shows, it relies on drama first but does a good job of using the time travel stuff to tie into the story.  Not official yet, but word is a S2 is coming to Amazon Prime.

I LOVED this show. 

• Like 2

On 3/9/2021 at 12:58 PM, Chew said:

Tales From The Loop' Doesn't Forget The Robots (Or The Dinosaurs) : NPR

Sounds intriguing, I love anthology shows.

• Like 1

If anyone is looking to watch a cartoon with their kids (or just themselves and/or their wife like kidless me..no judgment 😁), definitely definitely definitely recommend Bluey.

S1 is up on Disney+ now.

It's Australian and each episode is about 7-8 minutes long, but it's by and far a great watch. Lots of jokes for kids and adults. 

• Like 1

On 3/9/2021 at 3:08 PM, Spaceman Spiff said:

Hooked on Mr. Mercedes.  Binged first season and then most of the second season, then the girlfriend came home and is hooked too...so we're starting again.  

I’m almost done with Season 2. First season didn’t seem anything like what you’d expect from Stephen King, but Season 2 has ratcheted that up. 🙂