Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

• 3 weeks later...

@Jumbo

10 minutes in & this **** is CRAZY. :) 

Netflix’s new series “Spycraft” looks like it’s going to be outstanding.

The description of the series, according to Netflix, is, “The spy game is a serious business, and throughout history, the tools and technologies developed for it have mattered as much as the spies themselves.”

Judging from the trailer, this series is going to be required viewing for nerds like myself. Give it a watch below.

Oh, hell yeah, my friends. A series focusing on the history of spies and espionage ? Yeah, you can go ahead and sign me up immediately.

This is like a dream come true right now. I would have watched this on repeat back in the day as a little kid.

Growing up, I loved James Bond, reading about the KGB and CIA and would literally stuff my face into any book that would talk about the Cold War.

Now, Netflix is bringing us an entire series dedicated to spies and the gadgets they use to gain and pass information.

How many men in America are clearing their schedules to watch this once it arrives January 20 on the streaming giant?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I am watching past seasons of Survivor on CBS All Access.  I never got into it before.  We have jumped around seasons such that some results are spoiled, but I still find it great fun. 

We are up to the last episode of Season 16, Micronesia... there have been two moves on this season that I would describe as "dumbest in the history of survivor."  There has got to be more backstory because players can't act that stupid. Or maybe the strategy had not evolved well...

On 1/24/2021 at 7:56 PM, Thinking Skins said:

Season 1 of Cobra Kai was so awesome. So many subplots I cared about and so many people you want to root for and against at the same time. I binged season 1. Now the question is will i finish all three seasons this week like i said. It's so good

Are you also "rooting" for Johnny Lawrence?  

6 hours ago, Fergasun said:

Are you also "rooting" for Johnny Lawrence?  

Johnny is like the only guy I can root for. He makes dumb mistakes too but he was supposed to be the immature one who we saw progress. Everybody else is just childish. I think season 2 wasn't as good as season 1 because I didn't see the growth in any characters outside of Johnny. I may go as far as to say I saw regression in most of them. But I'm going to watch season 3 soon and see how I feel once I'm caught up to the episodes. 

@Thinking Skins

Season 2 wasn't great until the Finale... Season 3 closer to Season 1.  

I heard they have 6 seasons worth of stories ready.  

Edit to add: And some of the suggestive stuff in the whole series was hard to watch with my teenage children.  Odd because S2 was toned down a bit, but S3 ramped it up.  I get that maybe they were trying to be edgey... some of it is inappropriate as heck. 

The billboard... 

Edited by Fergasun

I will admit, its hard to binge on seasons 2 and 3 of Cobra Kai because there is so much to decompress or just take a breather on. These fights aren't just superhero fights, there is the extra stuff involved and I've got to work myself up for another episode. If this were on TV weekly I'd be able to handle it but watching some of these scenes back to back to back is too much. 

I do like season 3 better than season 2 so far though. It seems a lot closer to season 1 with the character development. I didn't like season 2 episode 10 though, kinda felt like the ending was unnecessary, but I'm following how they treat it in season 3. 

On 1/28/2021 at 10:27 AM, NickyJ said:

Just here to say that The Expanse is still awesome.

I almost threw my laptop thru a wall because the Naomi timeline more or less stayed parked in the last episode.  This weekly release is killing me.

But yes, I agree...god I love this show.

• Like 1