Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2021 at 7:41 PM, visionary said:

I’m definitely all in on this one. 

8 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

NBC’s Debris is interesting. Debris from an alien spaceship lands all over earth; with unusual affects.

I’m not sure it will get a second season but will watch it anyway.

I tried watching this a few days ago. I got to the first commercial break and it was a meh, for me. The premise is interesting but the writing just seemed amateurish. Certainly I pulled the plug early so maybe it gets better further in??

9 hours ago, zskins said:

I am glad Amazon added Alias to their collection. Wanted to see this show when it was on TV but was on when I wasn't home and working. Also got a chance to re-watch and finish FarScape. 

My lady and I finished Alias a few months back. Its not a bad show but gets super weird and all over the place at the end. Still a fun watch though and S1 is fantastic.

• Like 1

Tried to watch Long Way Up on Apple TV (bought my daughter an iPad, it came with a free year of Apple TV). If you don’t know what I’m talking about it’s this:  Ewan McGregor and his buddy ride motorcycles from the southern tip of South America to LA.  Oh and their crew follows them in trucks.  First three episodes are basically this. 
1- they decide to use only electric vehicles but worry about their range and ability to charge them

2- their fears are confirmed and the episode becomes entirely about being stranded on the road and their bikes not charging right on standard electric outlets.

Maybe it gets better... but it’s not a lot of fun watching grown men whine about not being able to charge their devices for an hour.  

On 3/17/2021 at 2:26 PM, TD_washingtonredskins said:

How did I just learn about Snowfall? Wife and I are into season 2 after just starting it a couple days ago. It's great...the main actor is incredible. 

I watched season 1 as it aired and thought it was pretty bad.  The acting in that show is painfully bad.  After season 1 ended I had no interest in the show.

I finished Yellowstone season 3 this past weekend.  Beth is one of the greatest characters ever.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Me too.  Thought it ended pretty well, too.  

Reveal hidden contents

I really wanted to see Beeman step up and take care of business but I liked how they kept him true to his character.

The sign of a great show is that it sticks with you, I wonder what the characters would be up to at this moment. I know its a horrible idea, but I would love to see an "update" of the characters. Even if its only 10 years after the show, I'll take it!

Yeah, Beeman was the man. I really love how there are no actual good or bad guys on the show. 

19 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

The sign of a great show is that it sticks with you, I wonder what the characters would be up to at this moment. I know its a horrible idea, but I would love to see an "update" of the characters. Even if its only 10 years after the show, I'll take it!

Yeah, Beeman was the man. I really love how there are no actual good or bad guys on the show. 

Totally agree.  I know the son was kind of a secondary character but I wanted to see how he turned out.

Mad Men was like that for me, I didn't see why it had to end.  Sure, it was the end of the 60s but I wanted to see how those characters handled the 70s.

11 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Totally agree.  I know the son was kind of a secondary character but I wanted to see how he turned out.

Mad Men was like that for me, I didn't see why it had to end.  Sure, it was the end of the 60s but I wanted to see how those characters handled the 70s.

I'm curious about Paige as well, thats all I'll say in case some of the losers on the board decide to watch a good show.

• Like 1