Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

If you miss hearing the name Colt Brennan then you need to watch The Ranch on Netflix. The main character is named Colt Bennet who was a QB who never made it big but had the potential. Sounds like the writer must have been a huge Colt Brennan fan....lol

Also most of the cast from That 70's Show make appearances.

Edited by zskins

Watched the first 2 episodes of Apple TV's "The Snoopy Show".  Pretty good. While the focus is on Snoopy, you do get to see the rest of the Peanuts gang in some of the episode skits.

Season 1 is 6 - 22 minute episodes.

The alternate reality of the space race: For All Mankind is pretty good too and it's second Apple Tv season starts on Feb. 19.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Watched CBS’s reboot of the 80’s series, “The Equaluzer”. It was also made into 2 movies with Denzel WAshington.

I liked it and saw enough to make me watch more.

The original pilot of the '80s Equalizer series:

https://www.nbc.com/the-equalizer/video/pilot/3767768

William Zabka (aka Johnny Lawrence from Cobra Kai) is the Equalizer's son.  Music is by Stewart Copeland of the Police.

MtV's "The Challenge" is a better version of Survivor.  It has a smattering of prior contestants from Survivor and Big Brother on it too.  The contestants all live in a big house and are taken out for crazy challenges to provide an edge in deciding who will compete to prevent eviction.  Then two contestants battle for who will stay.  As an added bonus the final challenge for the million dollars is only available for those who have survived the one on one challenges.  

Like I said, it is a crazy Survivor on steroids.

That is the only thing I have seen on MTV in decades.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gbear said:

MtV's "The Challenge" is a better version of Survivor.  It has a smattering of prior contestants from Survivor and Big Brother on it too.  The contestants all live in a big house and are taken out for crazy challenges to provide an edge in deciding who will compete to prevent eviction.  Then two contestants battle for who will stay.  As an added bonus the final challenge for the million dollars is only available for those who have survived the one on one challenges.  

Like I said, it is a crazy Survivor on steroids.

That is the only thing I have seen on MTV in decades.

Its the fifth American sport. Im a big fan.  Its a great mental game because some of the storylines and relationships go over ten or more years. Plus its physical as hell as they use crazy props or military style endurance tests.  Most of the contestants train year round so they aren't random joes.  Lolo Jones is on this season and she still hasn't won a physical challenge.  Its a great watch. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Not a series but the movie Finding O'hana on Netflix is almost a Hawaiian Goonies 2.0. Definitely recommend to watch with the kids or if you still enjoy those type of movies.  

Plus Data/Short Round is in it for a bit. 

Hmm, I thought that fella was dead.