Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

11 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Don’t know who is still watching The Walking Dead but.....

Reveal hidden contents

Negan was a gym teacher before the world ended???  Really????

Straight out of the comics.

2 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Well that is dumb.  Really should have been a psychiatrist or something.  A background in getting inside people’s heads.

Bruh, I don’t know what kind of gym teachers you had . . .

Good episode, first in a while.

On 3/13/2021 at 9:32 AM, TheDoyler23 said:

The new Basketball edition of Last Chance U is incredible. Better than all the football seasons by far. 

Just wrapped it up.  Like Assistant Coach Robinson said, a full range of emotions.

Makes me wish that in an alternate universe I worked with and helped young men like that.

• Like 1

I've been watching Babylon 5 off and on for over a year. Today, I happened to watch an episode that features a news broadcast similar to Nightly News broadcasts. In that broadcast, they take a short break and mention trivia like anniversaries of historical events from the day of the broadcast. The first one mentioned is Yuri Gagarin orbit Earth "300 years ago today."

Today is the same anniversary. I am thrilled that by random luck, I happened to watch an episode from 1990s TV show that falls on the exact same calendar day. And I have no one else who watches the show to share the joy with...  😭

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NickyJ said:

I've been watching Babylon 5 off and on for over a year. Today, I happened to watch an episode that features a news broadcast similar to Nightly News broadcasts. In that broadcast, they take a short break and mention trivia like anniversaries of historical events from the day of the broadcast. 

Pretty cool.  My family was really into Babylon 5 when I was growing up.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2021 at 5:32 AM, max21 said:

Getting into Handmaids Tale, pretty damn good. 

Top 5 show right now, IMO.  Of course Moss & Strahovski are great, but I'm loving me some Bradley Whitford.  

Also, due to being married (yes, it sucks), I'm forced to watch Ginny & Georgia on Netflix.  It's okay, but I'd like to thank Netflix for introducing me to Brianne Howey.  Gosh dang, she's drop dead gorgeous :wub:

• Like 1

Line of Duty's new season is a bit bumpy so far. Some parts of the story they went with for this season is absolutely baffling. Certain characters acting completely out of character, others who are usually quite sharp but this season are as sharp as hammers. It feels like they're trying to wrap this up as the final season, but with so many loose threads to tie together, it feels sloppy.