Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Draft Day Thread

Wildbunny

1 minute ago, Bigmuss1 said:

Hope Payne plays well, I feel like we could have got him in the second round......tough to be real happy when a freak like James was sitting there.  

Payne in the second round? He wouldn't have lasted that long.

Wow watching ESPN what horrible coverage. Announcing a trade thinking Oakland is on the clock and then barely able to talk about Alex Smith and Cousins. Finally announce our pick, and then immediately go to a commercial. A time honored tradition.

Bring the Payne

3 minutes ago, GhostofSparta said:

Jesus. Why couldn't WE have made that trade with the Saints....

Ugh.

Because that trade was ****ing stupid. The Saints will be a playoff team next year so the pick has low value.

9 hours ago, mistertim said:

What an absolutely awful pick. Biggest ****ing reach imaginable. I certainly hope Payne suddenly becomes an impact player. But I think we just drafted a high motor JAG at 13 overall with James and Edmunds staring us in the face. I don't even give a **** about the rest of draft right now to be honest. Waste of a pick.

Yeah -- I thought for sure it would be James or Edmunds - two big time talents.  It's a bit of a reach, but I think Payne is a good player,...just not a #13 in the first round type.  But,....but the F do I know.

Let's hope he and Allen and anchor the line for a while.

Archived