Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Draft Day Thread

Wildbunny

Hi all!

So, as PCS requested it, this would be the official Draft Day thread where you can all discuss picks, complain about drafting a long snapper in round 1 or 2, argue, counter argue, as long as everyone stays within the rules. And we can have fun at each other or pat ourselves in the back while guessing picks rightfully or awfully wrong.

This place is dedicated for this.

While I'm at it, I'll let everyone know that I just checked for the latest articles for BHRBN for tonite. As I'm off to bed now, articles will be posted around 1 or 2 am for all of you nerds that stay up late at nite :P I apologize for this in advance, but if some wants to help here, that is more than welcome.

Until then, have fun discussing the draft here!

Maybe a mod can pin this thread?

Edit; this is not meant to be mistaken with the comprehensive draft thread which is due to discuss players and such. Here is to discuss the draft  until sunday :)

Need to add this to the op:

DO NOT, FOR ANY REASON, POST A TWEET OR ANY OTHER SOURCE OF ANY  DRAFT PICK BEFORE IT IS ANNOUNCED ON TV. 

NO. FRIGGIN. SPOILERS. 

Again, NO SPOILERS!!!!! 

This isn't a debate. You might not care and might want to know early, but others do care and enjoy the anticipation. Your post will be immediately deleted and you will likely face additional time off. Thanks. 

Been looking at a few of the final Mock drafts out there and researching who "they" thought the Redskins would pick. 2 of them showed 2 of those rather large young men who play defensive line. Goodness but those two could have CATERPILLAR stickers on their helmets. ;) 

Just now, PCS said:

Been looking at a few of the final Mock drafts out there and researching who "they" thought the Redskins would pick. 2 of them showed 2 of those rather large young men who play defensive line. Goodness but those two could have CATERPILLAR stickers on their helmets. ;) 

Vea is massive. 

Fox network is also carrying the draft this year. I will be watching all three. Switching depending what each network is focusing on at the time.

That was interesting seeing the interview with vea. They had him pronounce his long full name and his tongo heritage.

4 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

It’s on FOX as well. But who wants to listen to Troy Aikman and Joe Buck??? 

I can deal with Troy Aikman, even though he is a Cowboy.

Joe Buck is just irritating.

I forgot it was on FOX this year. I might check it out.

2 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Can we use this thread to talk about other teams also or is this just the Skins draft thread?  Don't want to piss anyone off.  I know how you Stadium folk get.

No, you can talk about any draft picks in the draft.

I mean, this would be a pretty empty thread tonight if we only talk about the Redskins' draft pick. Seeing as how they only have one. ;) 

1 minute ago, SkinsGuy said:

No, you can talk about any draft picks in the draft.

I mean, this would be a pretty empty thread tonight if we only talk about the Redskins' draft pick. Seeing as how they only have one. ;) 

Absolutely.  

And the Caps who are up 1-0 :)

2 minutes ago, redrobert said:

Any guess as to around what time we will pick guys? Is it 10 or 15 minutes between picks? Used to be 10 I think.

I'm guessing somewhere around 9:30pm, as, of course, not all teams will use their full clock to make a selection.

Archived