Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ Commanders vs. Da Bears - Got Mauled By The Bears!!!

zCommander

2 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

Josh Harris rocking the black leather Louis Vuitton letterman jacket, probably throwing a few back, sharing pics on the phone. He couldnt care less about this team right now LOL

"Ima blow this **** up anyway..."

Remember, this is a house money season, win win, win or lose...

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Gonna be hard to sell out this stadium again with a performance like this tonight 

I said this in the prediction thread earlier today.  I said that a loss to this team would be terrible for fan morale and enthusiasm the rest of the season.  I was envisioning a 1 score loss, not an absolute destruction like we’re seeing.  Fed-Ex will be majority opposing fans again by mid-late season, and a ghost town for the teams with small fanbases.

• Like 1

Just now, Simmsy said:

Sam looks done, these coaches are trash. I'll never go to a game as long as Rivera is here.

I literally just spent $300 for 2 LL tix and parking for the Giants game on Nov. 19th prior to kickoff.

Talk about immediate regret.  

There’s nothing this regime can do to reel me back in.  Getting trounced at home in year 4, pack your things and get out of town.

• Sad 2

For the second pick in the draft, for the massive hype of a generational player - he has failed.  Quality player, but late first round to second round pick quality at best.

So many players better than him.  We just unlucky that Bosa. or some others were not there.

Just now, RansomthePasserby said:

It was a bad route, the receiver needs to angle back to the QB for this exact reason

Can’t get positive and friendly when the ball is behind you and you wait too long to throw out of the break. If Howell puts that three yards ahead of the break it’s a good ball and decision… but he waited and threw it behind where the lead should have been. That allowed the DB to undercut.