Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Browns at Washington ~ Back to Wentz you came & the crowd goes Hog Mild

TK
Message added by TK,

1539609161_ScreenShot2023-01-01at3_59_39PM.thumb.png.e435e9c59efcacf8ce89f8e69af5e40d.png

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Watson being bad is keeping us in the game. 

He’s horrific, looks like he has no idea what he’s looking at. Wonder if he watched a single minute of tape in the two years he was out 

Just now, LetThePointsSoar said:

Imagine what it would be like if we had an OC and a top 5 QB with the rest of this exact team intact. 

Depends on the coach.  I've seen teams that are stacked a hell of a lot more than us fail because of coaching.  I think a Ron-led team would still come up short.  Hell, they aren't even prepared to play the first 6 games of the season.

1 minute ago, KillBill26 said:

I'd give wentz the first half, and if this garbage continues, turn to Howell.  If we aren't going to make the playoffs, at least go into the off-season knowing what you have in the QB room.  

Howell isn't dressed for the game.

I'd give wentz the first half, and if this garbage continues, turn to Howell.  If we aren't going to make the playoffs, at least go into the off-season knowing what you have in the QB room.  

Howell is not active 

1 minute ago, AJ* said:

Give Wentz an entire half. It really can't get any worse. TH started really bad against Green Bay and he shook it off and ended up having a good game. Hoping the same for Wentz.

im trying

i want both those scrubs off the team

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Would be perfect time to get Howell out there, unfortunately he is inactive.

2 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

Howell is inactive

Inexcusable to have Howell inactive for this game btw. This was a foreseeable outcome after going back to Wentz even if we hoped he’d give a spark. It was solidly in the range of obvious outcomes, and you already know Heinicke isn’t getting us anywhere. Howell needed to be active 

Edited by Conn
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, skins4eva said:

One more drive???? Are you not entertained? Have you not seen enough?  Get Wentz the **** out of there now. 

Only reason I say one more drive is because it’s pretty extreme to pull a QB before half time.

First INT wasn’t a great decision but was clearly holding.

and this will be the very last time Wentz sees a field for the Commanders so I would think one last drive.