Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Browns at Washington ~ Back to Wentz you came & the crowd goes Hog Mild

TK
Message added by TK,

1539609161_ScreenShot2023-01-01at3_59_39PM.thumb.png.e435e9c59efcacf8ce89f8e69af5e40d.png

ok at least we know everyone was right about Wentz lmao but man do we look dumb, in a narrative sense, for going back to him. National pundits are gonna have a field day with this.

But at least Rivera won’t be tempted to keep Wentz at his big cap number next year, in an offseason due for ownership upheaval and questions about where new guaranteed money would even be coming from 

I know Taylor is up next but I don’t even want to see him. I want to see Howell. I can’t stand either Wentz or Taylor. I am tired of both. Even if we make the playoffs , we are one and done. I want to see if we have a qb on this roster. 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Man, the Taylor guys are going to be at the highest level of insufferable ever.  Sad and pathetic, but we’ll within their rights.

Wentz literally worse than ever.  

I just want to win i wanted wentz to do great but man this is bad

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Good news is releasing Carson and his $28M salary is being made easier. Also, the let's restructure him idiocy can stop. He does not need to be on this team. 

The problem is making Howell inactive as Taylor is not the answer either. He straight up sucked the last few weeks. Howell should be playing right now. 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Man, the Taylor guys are going to be at the highest level of insufferable ever.  Sad and pathetic, but we’ll within their rights.

Wentz literally worse than ever.  

What’s sad and pathetic is Wentz.

Was thinking it’d be different, it wasn’t. Heineke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wentz.