Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Browns at Washington ~ Back to Wentz you came & the crowd goes Hog Mild

TK
Message added by TK,

1539609161_ScreenShot2023-01-01at3_59_39PM.thumb.png.e435e9c59efcacf8ce89f8e69af5e40d.png

Just now, Forehead said:

My wife wanted me to help with laundry so I missed it.  Figured I'd refresh ES and see if we were happy or sad.

Unfortunately, it seems like the answer was sad.

Weren’t you the guy who went “upstairs” during Nats World Series (or some game during the run) and came back with the lead?  

maybe you needed not to be doing laundry and do something else?

• Like 1

Just now, ANONYMOUS SOURCE. said:

Have to start  Howell next week ,he may suck as well but we have to know and there’s absolutely no reason not to.

I think you’ll see our most competent QB play of the season next week if it’s Howell. And that will lead to more questioning of Rivera for not playing him sooner.

• Like 3

Just now, 88Comrade2000 said:

We are eliminated right?

Maybe we get good new this week there’s a winner in the bidding and new owner can take over and Ron be fired.

With a packers win we are but in reality we won’t beat the cowboys anyway so it doesn’t matter. 

• Like 1

Just now, 88Comrade2000 said:

We are eliminated right?

Maybe we get good new this week there’s a winner in the bidding and new owner can take over and Ron be fired.

If the packers win, we will be.

I don’t care enough to look up what has to happen to get us into the playoffs next week, but I’m sure there’s a scenario, however impossible it may be……