Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread - Washington vs NY Giants: Round Two. Ding! Ding! Mothaf**kahs!!!

TK
Message added by TK,

1296459415_ScreenShot2022-12-18at11_30_14PM.thumb.png.00b7b0a9cb4052495faf305dc4c24108.png

1 minute ago, Idaho fan said:

I hope so.  No because I think this is on TH but it seems so many around here think Carson all the sudden became a real QB.   Lol.  It’s going to be a ****ing sack fest but what the hell.   Who cares at this point.  

That's right.  Wentz is a statue back there, Thibodeaux is gonna feast.

• Like 1

Rivera needs to go bezerk at halftime.  It's not his style but he needs to get their attention.   They aren't going to win next week.  This is a poor performance for such a pivotal game.  

And stay with Heineke.  The 2nd half is where he shines.  Hopefully he doesn't make me look bad for saying this.

• Thumb up 1

Wentz is very likely to stink. But it’s a necessary step. If he doesn’t work out vs. NYG and SF we are hanging on by a thread. That’s a good time to see what Howell has, too. 

If we win either game behind Wentz he’s probably the guy the rest of the way.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2

1 minute ago, Csup said:

Rivera needs to go bezerk at halftime.  It's not his style but he needs to get their attention.   They aren't going to win next week.  This is a poor performance for such a pivotal game.  

And stay with Heineke.  The 2nd half is where he shines.  Hopefully he doesn't make me look bad for saying this.

They will lose out

Okay folks.  

The second half is were things happens.  Its history.  Its what has happened in the pass.  We make it a game through a collection of efforts!

..   work with me folks.  I'm trying but that first half has got to be the most deflating thing that I have witnessed all season from all sides of the ball (minus the run game and special teams).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Wentz isnt gonna do any better. Thibideaux will maul him. Probably worse than he is doing to Heinike. 

Or Wentz being able to see over the line means he’ll release the ball to the guys running free over the middle that don’t exist for Heinicke 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1