Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread - Washington vs NY Giants: Round Two. Ding! Ding! Mothaf**kahs!!!

TK
Message added by TK,

1296459415_ScreenShot2022-12-18at11_30_14PM.thumb.png.00b7b0a9cb4052495faf305dc4c24108.png

• TK changed the title to Game Night Thread - Washington vs NY Giants: Round Two. Ding! Ding! Mothaf**kahs!!!

While we would still be the #7 seed if we lost tonight, the chances of making the playoffs moving forward would be significantly damaged with the Lions having a soft schedule the rest of the way and the Giants being up a game with the tiebreaker with three games left. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Please PLEASE deliver a Commanders win tonight...

Season 3 Smiling GIF by The Simpsons

Whenever Washington fans desperately want a win the team loses and normally by laying a massive egg.  Don't do this to yourself.  The days of having my heart ripped from my chest are over.  I will hope for the best while preparing for the worst and whatever happens happens.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 2

4 minutes ago, cakmoney61 said:

Whenever Washington fans desperately want a win the team loses and normally by laying a massive egg.  Don't do this to yourself.  The days of having my heart ripped from my chest are over.  I will hope for the best while preparing for the worst and whatever happens happens.

you-gotta.gif

• Like 1

The way they handle injuries is so weird. They immediately fed info to the local reporters that Holcomb and now BSJ’s injuries weren’t that bad. Both went on to be out indefinitely. 

They create controversy. They did it last year by acting like Curtis Samuel’s surgery was a deep dark Vatican level secret 

3 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

Would have been nice to have some extra calvary to tip the scales in our favor.

Are the Giants missing any major players?

Their best CB and safety has been out for weeks now 

• Thumb up 1