Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread - Washington vs NY Giants: Round Two. Ding! Ding! Mothaf**kahs!!!

TK
Message added by TK,

1296459415_ScreenShot2022-12-18at11_30_14PM.thumb.png.00b7b0a9cb4052495faf305dc4c24108.png

2 minutes ago, Conn said:

Heinicke is not leaving the pocket, avoiding pressure, or getting rid of the ball quickly so idk what all the people saying Wentz is gonna take sacks and get killed behind the OL are talking about. It’s what Heinicke is already doing, in addition to being unable to throw the ball or see over the LOS 

Wentz can hand off as good as Heinicke. 

But the difference is that the Safeties won't be crowding the box because unlike Heinicke, Wentz can throw the deep ball on one on one coverage. 

• Like 6

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Wentz could very well come out here, be indecisive and take a bunch of sacks and fumble just like Heinicke.  

There’s also a slim chance he could throw touchdowns.

This is what sober thoughts look like to me.  I agree. 

Unfortunately our offense looks bad and unfortunately2 TH remains the best option we have at QB to move forward this year.    My hope will remain through the end of this game and I reserve my option to change my opinion 😤

5 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Now it's the weather.   Was it 80 degrees and sunny during the playoff game against Tampa?

It’s one game. And he ran plenty in that one. 

I am not exactly inventing the wheel with the idea that it’s harder to put mustard on the ball in cold weather. 

But to your point I agree I can’t blame his meh play on the weather. 

I’ll give him though he’s a gamer so maybe he starts the 2nd half pissed off and plays better. Will see 

Edited by Skinsinparadise

3 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Can't wait to see the all 22.  If true, I'll hold my hands up and say TH blew it.  

It’s going to make you cry.

Mr. decisive, get the ball in the hands of his playmakers, is doing neither.  He also sunk a drive with a horrendous give to Gibby on a RO play.

Edited by BatteredFanSyndrome
  • Like 1

Just now, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Wentz is broken mentally. The dude start to bail before the snap even gets back to him. But I’d like to see some of that to remind myself of how awful it was. 

I'm concerned that Heiny is intimidated by W being back and thus part of the reason he playing worse than his normal worse

Just now, MrJL said:

I don't expect us to come back at this point, but I think the D is more disappointing than the offense

What is the point of the shotgun if you drop back further?  Why not put the QB back in punter position

Yes, the D is more disappointing. It’s hard to be disappointing when there is zero expectation for success on the offensive side of the ball.

I think losing St. Juste is hurting our defense more than we thought. We have to play super soft zone defense now with so many backups/PS type CBs. That is killing our ability to generate a pass rush because its all quick throws like it was earlier in the year against WJ3.

• Like 2