Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread : Washington vs Atlanta - The Further Adventures of Earn, Paper Boi', & Darius

TK
Message added by TK,

1628139826_ScreenShot2022-11-27at3_49_45PM.thumb.png.79c88242f6e56500cd9b9d9d7de3ef3f.png

Lets say goodbye to the Falcon's forum, until next year:

Blow up the Benz. Build a regular ass open stadium. These soft ass players don’t deserve to be coddled

now I get to watch Nate McMillan somehow out retard Arthur Smith

**** this team **** this team **** this team **** this team

They keep Falconning

FLOP ON THE WASHINGTON PUNTER

Averaging over 5 a carry but let’s throw at the goal line. How do some of these NFL guys stay employed?

HOW DOES THIS TEAM CONSTANTLY FIND THE MOST CREATIVE AND MIND BLOWINGLY STUPID WAY TO LOSE GAMES?

Bro, that was a soccer level flop by the kicker. He's laughing about it on the sidelines. **** this

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, ExoDus84 said:

Rivera already stated publicly they are staying with Heini, barring injury, even when Carson is ready. 

Caveat: until they lose.

He was very specific that it wasn't for the rest of the season.  

If they lost today, Wentz would be playing next week. 

I also think Ron is regretting his decision.  They don't trust him.  But they can't pull him. 

Stuck between a rock and a hard place - 9GAG

6 minutes ago, KDawg said:

You know, I don’t appreciate the lack of respect for Heinicke. He willed that batted down pass and interception. Just like last season when he Jedi Mind Tricked Payne and Allen into punching each other. He’s a Jedi. 

That's absurd, Heinicke didn't will the players into doing that. He batted the ball down AND caught it in the same play himself, but did it while wearing the other players' jerseys to make them not feel left out.

Also, I take it back, you shouldn't be LDawg. You should be HDawg.

Edited by NickyJ

2 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Rivera already stated publicly they are staying with Heini, barring injury, even when Carson is ready. 

Rivera has stated the media and fans will be the last to know what his actual plans are. Most of his responses are admittedly Coach talk.

1 minute ago, dc1 said:

Which team is not dangerous with a top QB?

Just curious. And please excuse Green Bay, AARon has been hurting.

We have a great running game, great defense, mediocre at best QB play. Imagine if all 3 of those things were great. We'd absolutely be a SB contender.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1