Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread : Washington vs Atlanta - The Further Adventures of Earn, Paper Boi', & Darius

TK
Message added by TK,

1628139826_ScreenShot2022-11-27at3_49_45PM.thumb.png.79c88242f6e56500cd9b9d9d7de3ef3f.png

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Hmm….0-2 so far in the all blacks 

on one hand…..third times the charm? Hopefully? On the other hand…..haven’t won them yet, might be bad luck? 

I hope third times a charm is right. But the teams home record it not good 

4 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Oh boy…….comments on that tweet not good…… :( 

When I first saw it, I was ...  ehhhhhh???

What I like is it's full Redskins.  

I'm going to have to think about this one.  I actually like the simplicity.  I like the fact it's also kindof a memorial to the Redskins, which I'm not sure if that was entirely intentional or not, but it feels intentional. 

Admittedly, I'm not a statue guy.  I think most times they look nothing like the person they are supposed to look like.  So, I kindof like this.

But I might be in the minority on it, and I will not fight anybody on their opinion about it.  It feels ... too simple.  

Edited by Voice_of_Reason
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Yep. 2-3 at home this year (would be 3-2 if we had been able to hold onto our 10 point lead Vs the Vikings, could’ve been 4–1 if we had scored a touchdown from the 2 yard line against the titans)

Yeah and those three home losses were to the Titans (7-3), Vikings (9-2), and Eagles (9-1). They were tough opponents so you’re going to lose some of those games. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, dc1 said:

I appreciate the honor, but I don't like the installation. I was hoping for a bronze statue.

Maybe at some point in the future?

I dont like bronze statues. But i think they needed to do more than what they did . Missing Arms….

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dc1 said:

I appreciate the honor, but I don't like the installation. I was hoping for a bronze statue.

Maybe at some point in the future?

I can’t imagine a statue will be built when the new owners are in place. None of them would have any attachment to Sean Taylor. I’d love an actual statue one day, but it doesn’t sound too logical unfortunately