Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread : Washington vs Atlanta - The Further Adventures of Earn, Paper Boi', & Darius

TK
Message added by TK,

1628139826_ScreenShot2022-11-27at3_49_45PM.thumb.png.79c88242f6e56500cd9b9d9d7de3ef3f.png

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I also think Ron is regretting his decision.  They don't trust him.  But they can't pull him. 

Regretting what? 6-1? It's not like we have some super star QB waiting to come in. Wentz is just a capable of ****ing up as Taylor. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Rivera already stated publicly they are staying with Heini, barring injury, even when Carson is ready. 

He also stated it was week to week. If we have a shot at playoffs and we lose bc of Heinicke in one of these Giants games, he’s getting yanked whether the 2nd round pick is safe or not imo, unless he starts playing a lot better 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dark Acre said:

Commanders did NOT clinch victory on a defensive turnover (takeaway); it clinched victory on a running into the punter penalty by the other team.

But it WAS the biggest factor.  Because everything that happens after that is because of that play.  

if Falcons run the ball there It might be a loss 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Drock_VB said:

But it WAS the biggest factor.  Because everything that happens after that is because of that play.  

if Falcons run the ball there It might be a loss 

If that pass hadn't been tipped by Payne it probably would have been a loss, because the receiver was open and would only have had to turn up-field slightly and he would have been in the end zone.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, Conn said:

He also stated it was week to week. If we have a shot at playoffs and we lose bc of Heinicke in one of these Giants games, he’s getting yanked whether the 2nd round pick is safe or not imo, unless he starts playing a lot better 

I used to be on the draft thread the biggest Daniel Jones hater. I’ve warmed up to him a little but not much as he played in the pros. But I do think he’s better then Taylor for among other reasons he’s a run threat and Taylor is not. So I am a little nervous about the match up. Our defense though is better than theirs 

• Like 1

Just now, mistertim said:

We have a great running game, great defense, mediocre at best QB play. Imagine if all 3 of those things were great. We'd absolutely be a SB contender.

I agree 100%.

Top consistent QB play is the hardest thing to find in all of sports. You're lucky if the first QB drafted in the league is a viable run of the mill starter in 6 years, let alone a top 15 quarterback.

Long story short..I stopped looking for "the guy" a long time ago and I'm super complacent with "our" guy ... hoping he improves and wins until we find the next guy.

TH is limited as hell, but he's capable enough to help us win and incredibly easy to root for (for me).

• Like 3