Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread : Washington vs Atlanta - The Further Adventures of Earn, Paper Boi', & Darius

TK
Message added by TK,

1628139826_ScreenShot2022-11-27at3_49_45PM.thumb.png.79c88242f6e56500cd9b9d9d7de3ef3f.png

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

You get me 5 years of Super Bowl contention I'd happily pay $250 Mil. I'm tired of noodle arms or statues limiting this team's ceiling.

Besides we're about to get Bezos money. What's $250 Mil to that guy. 

Ravens didn't even make the paloffs last year and they aren't even paying the QB yet.

Not the best of signs.

Just now, SkinsFTW said:

Ravens didn't even make the paloffs last year and they aren't even paying the QB yet.

Not the best of signs.

Jackson missed a bunch of games down the stretch. They also had a historically high amount of injuries throughout the rest of their team but were still in contention going into December in a division that featured two playoff teams. 

The two previous years he started they were solid playoff teams including one year they were the #1 overall seed.

And I think our all around team now might be better than what the Ravens have except at TE. Their best WR is like 35 year old Deshaun jackson lolol.

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

You get me 5 years of Super Bowl contention I'd happily pay $250 Mil. I'm tired of noodle arms or statues limiting this team's ceiling.

I think you'd be really lucky to get anything close to 5 years of SB contention. Running QBs are going to eventually go downhill, and it's usually pretty fast. Even now Lamar can be electric but he's still not close to the guy he was in 2019 and I don't think he ever will be again. He's an ok passer but nothing special, so once his legs can't do what they used to, he's going be less and less effective over time.

11 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

We don't need to pay $50 million a year to get our QB play where it needs to be. Someone solid for $30 million/yr would allow us to build up our middling OL and LB corps while mentoring an athletic project QB we could pick up late in the first or second round. Tannehill at $30 million is keeping the Titans competitive.

Wentz was supposed to be that guy but he's damaged goods.

Edited by Bacon
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

19 minutes ago, ANONYMOUS SOURCE. said:

Not getting the Heiny argument that won’t end

The people that were selling the idea Wentz was any good, have resorted to constantly talking about how TH isn’t good enough

it’s their copping mechanism for being so loudly and buffoonishly wrong 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, tshile said:

Outside of potential scoring range is not the same as actually in potential scoring range. Sorry you don’t like how your own definitions turn out sometimes 🤷‍♂️ 

Are you drunk? 24 seconds on the clock on the 47 yard line absolutely is potential scoring range before halftime. Stop saying stupid **** because you want to pretend that INT didn’t effect anything. Heinicke doesn’t know you exist, there’s no special prize for this. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, tshile said:

The people that were selling the idea Wentz was any good, have resorted to constantly talking about how TH isn’t good enough

Not everybody.

I don't think anybody on this board trashed the Wentz move more than me.

Just now, tshile said:

Meme Reaction GIF

Just now, FootballZombie said:

Not everybody.

I don't think anybody on this board trashed the Wentz move more than me.

^^True story.

I argued the Wentz move wasn’t bad and the best we could do.  I wasn’t sold it would work, just that the risk was worth it.  You wanted Mariota who is like Heinicke+.  You were right.

But that has zippy to do with why I don’t believe in Heinicke.  

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, Conn said:

Are you drunk? 24 seconds on the clock on the 47 yard line absolutely is potential scoring range before halftime. Stop saying stupid **** because you want to pretend that INT didn’t effect anything. Heinicke doesn’t know you exist, there’s no special prize for this. 

It’s a 62 yard field goal

sorry you don’t understand what words mean and how which ones you choose and which order you put them in determines what you’re saying 

4 minutes ago, cakmoney61 said:

How pathetic and unprofessional!!!!!🤮

The team never said statue. The media said statue. This type of media stuff is awful. And i think attacking dan here is a bad

look. This Sean setup is just like every other player focused item in the stadium. Now i think they should have done a statue and they really screwed this up.