Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Legend of Taylor Heinicke at Jerruh's Aluminum Bench Emporium

TK
Message added by TK,

1278913746_ScreenShot2021-12-26at11_27_34PM.thumb.png.eadce47d9c4bfd0539232df16559eea5.png

1 minute ago, skins island connection said:

He's just the HC, its the OC and especially the DC thats the problem. 

Why some believe DelTaco is some sort of defensive mastermind is beyond me. The guy blows dog, he sucks and he knows it, he was just lucky enough to coddle RR's sack to get him a job here. 

There's enough talent on the line at least to be much better than this, but the LBers are slow and playing reactive catch-up the whole game; they stand flat-footed next to a WR, wait for him to catch the ball, THEN try to tackle him, they don't bother trying to get in the passing lanes at all. 

But, as the HC, he did hire those 2 other guys and continues to let them do their thing.  Those are his guys and continue to be his guys...

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Just now, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Yea, but they always slobber over the cowboys…

They slobber over them when they win. Remember when we dunked on them in 2012? The slobbered over Griffin and the read option so hard it looked like a Great Dane was on the set. NBC and commentators go for winners. We are not winners.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KDawg said:

This team is absolutely pathetic. Every part of it.

Again.

I'm laughing, but I'm disgusted.

Many believe this team can be built into a winner despite Snyder. I don't. Snyder is the kiss of death. Will the next owner make us a winner? No way to know. But I can tell you that as long as Snyder runs this team the karma attached to us is going to keep us as a bottom feeder that overachieves for a portion of the season to screw our draft position. 

Snyder isn't out on that field tonight...

3 minutes ago, skins island connection said:

He's just the HC, its the OC and especially the DC thats the problem. 

Why some believe DelTaco is some sort of defensive mastermind is beyond me. The guy blows dog, he sucks and he knows it, he was just lucky enough to coddle RR's sack to get him a job here. 

There's enough talent on the line at least to be much better than this, but the LBers are slow and playing reactive catch-up the whole game; they stand flat-footed next to a WR, wait for him to catch the ball, THEN try to tackle him, they don't bother trying to get in the passing lanes at all. 

I understand what your saying,  but all of our starting Linebackers are out and not playing tonight.