Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Legend of Taylor Heinicke at Jerruh's Aluminum Bench Emporium

TK
Message added by TK,

1278913746_ScreenShot2021-12-26at11_27_34PM.thumb.png.eadce47d9c4bfd0539232df16559eea5.png

1 minute ago, SAli457180 said:

They have no LBs so the middle of the field will be open all night and Heinicke is a deer in the headlights again.  

Not a deer In headlights a deer has time to stare at the lights Taylor is just getting run over

Just now, Destino said:

And with that we switch gears from wondering if we can win the game, to the familiar hope of avoiding total humiliation.  

I hope it’s total humiliation. I hope Dallas ends up celebrating on our shiny new benches. My only joy is knowing how much it pisses off Adolf Snyder

If there was another game on, they'd cut to it at halftime, should've flexed us down.  Taylor just now able to breathe, we have a player playing MLB that has never played in the NFL before. What did folks expect?  Pretty clear the plan was to keep the Dallas fellactio national no matter what, this feels like being the opponent at a homecoming game

Montez Sweat was a complete waste of a trade up for a #1.  He has 2 quality interior linemen and cannot sniff the QB but once a game at most.  His  biggest contribution to this defense was taking out almost the whole entire D with his  Covid Mary act. Our defensive scouts year after year are just awful.  

I have no energy to chronicle the ridiculous one sided calls that I'm sure will happen this game.

This game was flexed so the national audience could watch Jerry and Dak get their you know what sucked for a national audience.

Let's just save some time and say: now that Dallas has gotten a comfortable 2 score lead, There will be some makeup subjective calls made for Washington, but any momentum we gain will be called back until at least halftime

Edited by Reaper Skins