Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Perpetually Pissed Philly vs The Legend of … Wait… Who the hell is this guy?

TK
Message added by TK,

Screen Shot 2021-12-21 at 10.06.59 PM.png

2 minutes ago, mojo said:

Heinicke’s ability to run would have made a huge difference tonighr

I disagree.....we couldn't stop the run and that was the difference. He may have helped but our defense laid an egg tonight...total pedestrian defense. I do think having one of our two QB's wouldve expanded the playbook though. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

You must be someone who likes to limp into the playoffs....last year we were 7-9 this year we are about the same...whats the point of being a first round exit into the playoffs, this team has had unfortunate events since Dan Snyder has taken over and thats reality. 

Unfortunate events, like Covid in this case. Dan isn’t to blame for that 

2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Typical low class Eagles org.....up by 2 scores, they can kneel the ball, run out clock and punt if need be, but nah lets keep running plays instead.

LOL. Washington is calling timeouts to get the ball back, but it's "low class" to hand the ball off to run more time?

Those are some really slippery straws you're trying to grasp, brother. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

That applies to positive comments, draft speculation, FA chatter, and everything else here. Nothing special or weird about negative gameday thread discussion. The team is bad. Talking about that among fans is how people cope 

But I don't get my undie in a bunch because our starters are out due to covid and dyst wants to complain about this game like we have all our starters in and then blaming Dan for the **** show he is seeing tonight. 

You have to draw a line somewhere! It helps if one can live in some sort of a reality world and not all this is just doom and gloom. 

3 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

I disagree.....we couldn't stop the run and that was the difference. He may have helped but our defense laid an egg tonight...total pedestrian defense. I do think having one of our two QB's wouldve expanded the playbook though. 

If we had a QB who could play, the game could have been different because, in theory, we could have at least possessed the ball to give the defense a break and keep pace.

We had no shot with no offense.

• Like 1

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Unfortunate events, like Covid in this case. Dan isn’t to blame for that 

K ill agree on that, but still don't think regardless of today that we have improved at all since last year, which is something that hasn't changed under Snyder after playoff years we never improve on them ever.