Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Perpetually Pissed Philly vs The Legend of … Wait… Who the hell is this guy?

TK
Message added by TK,

Screen Shot 2021-12-21 at 10.06.59 PM.png

Well, ugh. 

so if you want to laugh, go watch the last sack on slow mo.

Cox is lined up across from Ismael.  He goes straight for him.  

Flowers (LG) backpedals, blocking nobody, until he get pushed sideways by Cox because Cox has caught up to him and now has to handle both guys.  He then stumbles to his left and falls over.  

Ismail is on ice skates and Cox pushes him right into Gilbert.  

At the same time, Charles is being pushed like a trolley directly backwards.

All 4 men meet at the QB.

The most humerus part of this was Flowers blocking air then getting pushed and falling over. 

• Haha 1

Dang, put up a fight.  The D didn’t get a lot of help from the O in the 2nd and 3rd quarters, kinda leaving them on the field too long. But you gotta give up less than 27 in a game like this. Gotta. Shame because I think we beat Philly w/ one of our QB’s. Oh well. 

Here’s hoping for a magical finish w/ everyone in front of us losing. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

Another failed season after a playoff year the personnel additions to this team in the offseason were pathetic this year, i guess all the snyder haters are right nothing will change till hes gone

“Nothing will change until he’s gone”? Need i remind you that had this team not had the unfortunate events of last week, Heinicke plays this game and we have more of our defensive players back and have a much better shot at winning this game? 

even with Snyder as the owner, we were still in the wildcard race. 

• Like 1

10-0 start maybe skewed the game some, as it has been 90% Eagles since then, but really if I am a neutral observer the two main things I come away from the game thinking is

1) Washington is in deep trouble if they don't get a majority of starters back within 48hrs

2) The Eagles should avoid patting themselves on the back for being in a competitive game with back ups led by a QB who wasn't even in the NFL until a few days ago.

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

“Nothing will change until he’s gone”? Need i remind you that had this team not had the unfortunate events of last week, Heinicke plays this game and we have more of our defensive players back and have a much better shot at winning this game? 

even with Snyder as the owner, we were still in the wildcard race. 

You must be someone who likes to limp into the playoffs....last year we were 7-9 this year we are about the same...whats the point of being a first round exit into the playoffs, this team has had unfortunate events since Dan Snyder has taken over and thats reality. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RansomthePasserby said:

Nah they’re just drunken rabble, and any Washington fan who still backs our team has heart. Our owner sucks though. 

Whatever makes you feel better. We no longer own the “great fanbase” pedestal to stand on and wave in other teams’ faces. It’s entirely Snyder’s fault, yes, but that doesn’t make it any less true. Eagles have a great, hardcore fanbase and have given their fans a LOT more to root for in the modern era. So it makes sense, it’s not some inherent thing that a fanbase either has or doesn’t. Except maybe in the case of the Bills but what the **** else is there to do in Buffalo.