Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Perpetually Pissed Philly vs The Legend of … Wait… Who the hell is this guy?

TK
Message added by TK,

Screen Shot 2021-12-21 at 10.06.59 PM.png

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Sarcasm i hope? 

Hold up....they even flew settle to Philly just to deactivate him? Why? Could’ve gave both him and Reyes a call at the facility and told them to stay home and enjoy the game 

I’m confused about JSW and Settle. And honestly what is AGG doing if he can’t even be active at this point.

20 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Hold up....they even flew settle to Philly just to deactivate him? Why? Could’ve gave both him and Reyes a call at the facility and told them to stay home and enjoy the game

Probably because the price ticket for 3 players was cheaper than a flight for just Apke I believe...

4 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Fun stat I just looked up…

Since 1971, WFT is 21-14 vs Philly after Thanksgiving.

10-5 in Philly.

Ok will be 21-15 and 10-6 then.

11 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Or maybe they had symptoms and weren’t 100% yet, it’s weird but there’s explanations 

That's what I am thinking.

The guy may be clear to play, but if they are not feeling well or have some shortness of breath or something, you don't want to put them out there. Otherwise there is no reason to deactivate a guy like Settle

i want one of those wft covid 19 jerseys bad... i think they'd be aweosme to own

well here we are boys...on the edge of the most significant game of the year with two perennial powerhouses and iconic rivals, who tonight will field many of tomorrow's star players for the first time and fight to crown themselves champions of the league!!

happy holidaze to us all!!!

laffy guy.gif

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

I'm going to say this. I respect Ron because he's giving these UDFA guys a shot. It's not like he's just bringing retread old first rounders to play QB. He is in some sense developing guys. If they're not starter material, so what. He's finding guys who he can later come in and okay for him again. Maybe other places, but honestly this is remarkable that we're now on our third QB who was a lot round guy or UDFA under him. I really respect that he's giving them a shot. 

• Like 2