Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Blue (not green) NY Football Team at Washington Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Listen, Heinicke is throwing everything high. You’re all absolutely right. And he’ll likely pay for it at some point. However… he is also the reason this team didn’t fall apart at the seams last week and we’re in this game tonight (and 17 of course).

Really wish we had Fields but we don’t. 

• Like 3

Are Heinicke's passes floating on him because his mechanics are bad or is he putting air under them thinking his guys can bring down anything contested?  The confidence in your guys is fine, but if they are there to make the catch uncontested, put it into their chest already.

Also, how was that not PI on the 1st down pass to Terry?

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Hes just way too high on every throw

if you still have any doubts that it's only becuase the guys he's throwing to are way too short than i don't know what to say

(to the more-tightly wound 'protectors of the heinike legacy'--just kidding)

c'mon th---you can do this, the guys are ready to go

11 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I can’t get over how stupid this post is. Do you not say anything critical about our players who underperform?? I’m not “insulting” anybody lol.

"Stupid".  Not AS ad hominem as asking me if I'm Chase Young's uncle, but there is a touch of the ole Hominomanoma.

You still triggered, Chase Young hater?

Let's chill, and let the season go past 5 quarters before making blanket statements.

Stupid.