Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Roster Thread or similar ;)

KDawg

34 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

I'm sure Zach wanted his mom to tell the world about this conversation. God I hate social media (message boards don't count)

yeah, there could be some unfortunate distractions to her son’s rookie season as well as to the team. Imagine if we “tanked” for the guy and this came up lol…”So Redskins” would be trending.

• Like 2

On 7/3/2021 at 12:57 PM, Califan007 said:

Meanwhile with the Jets...

What in the Blue Mountain **** is going on here?  I haven’t been paying attention to any of this.  Lady, if your son is begging you to take down the page, isn’t that enough to make you want to stop?  That is your SON, you don’t have any other attachment to those people.

But whatever, it’s not my mom *shrug*

• Like 1

1 hour ago, London Kev said:

Did she really have to make a video just to tell everyone that her son had asked her to stop? She could have just told him no.

But how else would we know she’s out there saving lives EVERY SINGLE day? I don’t understand what you guys don’t get about this. She’s a friggin people person. Basically a superhero. We should thank her for her service and strive to be more like her. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

On 7/3/2021 at 2:44 PM, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I personally don’t see the hype with Wilson. I think he’s gonna bust hard. 

As we know, odds are always good for any drafted QB to bust.  We all know that here more than most.  As for Zach, IMO the dude has a rocket arm, and can make plays off script that might even make the Heinicke Hive jealous.  😀  My concern with him is durability -- similar to Heinicke in that regard where they both put their bodies on the line with their style of play.  Wilson is a bigger dude than Heinicke but he's already had injury issues in college.

If I had to pick one reason why Zach Wilson won't be successul it would be he plays with the Jets.  Some teams, sadly our team included, just don't do franchise QBs.  It would feel as odd for them as it would be for us to strike it rich in the draft at QB.  Maybe the tide for us will change soon.  But yeah some teams just don't seem to fit with striking it rich in the draft at QB in the last 25 years or so -- the WFT, the Jets, the Lions, the Browns, the Bears.  Arguably maybe the Lions and Browns overcame it to an extent but neither have struck it big yet.    Bears and Jets are on the clock now again on that front.  Will see. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Vanguard said:

What in the Blue Mountain **** is going on here?  I haven’t been paying attention to any of this.  Lady, if your son is begging you to take down the page, isn’t that enough to make you want to stop?  That is your SON, you don’t have any other attachment to those people.

But whatever, it’s not my mom *shrug*

Kids always think their parents embarrass them until they become parents themselves and do the same damn thing...lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2