Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Roster Thread or similar ;)

KDawg

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2021 at 3:25 PM, TheShredder said:

What?  You don't get surgery when you pull a groin.  Unless he had issues extending into the core muscles there's no reason to cut someone open for a groin injury.  They have these cool things called MRI's that give a practitioner the ability to view internal, 360' full 3D images. 

Groin injuries take a long time to heal. Minimum is 8 weeks. MINIMUM. 

Rehab process, unfortunately includes getting past scar tissue, which in itself is a minor tear.  Then it's sore again and has to heal.  Unfortunately this is a process. It takes time. He'll miss a few games before he's full speed. Likely 2 weeks to 10 days at a clip.

Was waiting to respond to this post to see how things played out as I am not a doctor but I do know what MRI's are. We are going into week 6 and he is still out. Can we still say he didnt need surgery? Have we seen his MRI to determine it wasnt torn at all? Did some research and apparently grade 3 (torn groins) need to recover for 4 months. Hes been injured since june? I dont think he plays any significant amount of time if at all this year. Bust signing so far. 

On 10/15/2021 at 1:59 PM, PartyPosse said:

So, no Cosmi and no Scherff. Also Terry is questionable. Any chance of fighting fire with fire on Sunday is looking increasingly insurmountable. 

I agree, to an extent. 

I'm actually pretty okay with Schweitzer and Lucas on the right side. 

Terry playing is key, but I also don't expect a good offensive performance, so may be moot.

1 hour ago, Silvernon said:

I agree, to an extent. 

I'm actually pretty okay with Schweitzer and Lucas on the right side. 

Terry playing is key, but I also don't expect a good offensive performance, so may be moot.

I do, KC's defense is the only one worse than ours. Taylor and crew should be able to feast on their defense since they only know how to ball out against garbage.