Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

10 minutes ago, Borgold said:

Steele really doesn’t give an F anymore. He just says it. 

And yet he’s still a republican.  He’s delusional in thinking he can change the gop from within. The gop needs to be wiped out, not reformed. Replace it with something else.

• Like 7

17 hours ago, Borgold said:

If proven true and the R. Congressmen can be identified then Trump and probably several dozen sitting Senators and Congressmen ought to be arrested and transferred to Gitmo.

You taking notes in a criminal ****ing conspiracy? —Stringer Bell

On 7/30/2021 at 7:00 PM, Borgold said:

If proven true and the R. Congressmen can be identified then Trump and probably several dozen sitting Senators and Congressmen ought to be arrested and transferred to Gitmo.

Just pointing out.  When Trump says "Just leave the rest to me and the R congressmen", he's referring to all of the R congressmen.  

Trump is saying (and I assume, actually believes) that if the DAG will just issue a press release that gives them some political cover, then the Republicans on Capital Hill will unanimously vote to overturn the election and re-appoint Trump.  

That's not something that Matt Gaetz and Gym Jordan can do, just the two of them.  That's something that can only be done by the entire GOP.  

And I can actually see why Trump might expect them to do that.  Two impeachment votes in which the entire GOP voted unanimously to acquit him of changes which Trump had literally, publicly, admitted to doing, could easily make me think that he could count on them to do it again.  

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Larry said:

And I can actually see why Trump might expect them to do that.  Two impeachment votes in which the entire GOP voted unanimously to acquit him of changes which Trump had literally, publicly, admitted to doing, could easily make me think that he could count on them to do it again.  

I do recall that Mitt Romney actually voted to convict on one of them.  Only president to ever have a conviction vote from his own party.

• Like 1

There are 1,246 pending prosecutions moving through the courts stemming from last summer's riots. Nearly 350 of them are on Federal charges. On this site you can see them all, or break them out by "BLM protests" "George Floyd Protests".. etc.. all of the things they believe are being ignored laid out right in front of them.

https://theprosecutionproject.org/2020/12/22/tracking-federal-cases-related-to-summer-protests-riots-uprisings/

dO YoUr oWn ReSeaRcH.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, Bang said:

There are 1,246 pending prosecutions moving through the courts stemming from last summer's riots. Nearly 350 of them are on Federal charges. On this site you can see them all, or break them out by "BLM protests" "George Floyd Protests".. etc.. all of the things they believe are being ignored laid out right in front of them.

https://theprosecutionproject.org/2020/12/22/tracking-federal-cases-related-to-summer-protests-riots-uprisings/

dO YoUr oWn ReSeaRcH.

~Bang

On top of that, Hannity and company are talking out both sides of their mouths. The last thing they want is an honest investigation into Black Lives Matters because it would have to probe systemic racism and violence disparities in a very real way.

• Like 7

How common is suicide for responders in riot situations? Or first responders after a mass trauma event?  No, I am not positive what I mean by mass trauma, except knowing our military has had high suicide rates for a very long time.  I just think anything that pits soldiers or police against people they would normally be protecting has to be jarring.  I mean talk about a blow to one's self image.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

I already know what is going to happen - Jordan, Hawley, Tuberville, etc are going to blow off the subpoenas and nothing will happen.

Probably. Although the thought of having them arrested, on the floor, live on CSPAN, is still a good fantasy. 

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Imagine being a capital police officer going through some things after that day who is a avid Fox News watcher. 

I've thought about this too....but if they're that deep in the Koolaid, it's probably like that guy whose kid was in the shooting in Florida and still thinks it was fake

**** Sean Hannity and Dan Bodingbat.  Trump incited an insurrection in front of the whole world.  They glom on to the fact that he said "peacefully" exactly one time in that mess of a rambling incoherent rant on January 6.  

He also used the word "fight" 21 times during that grievance-fest.  His personal attorney (Rudy not Barr hehe) told the crowd to have "trial by combat."  Body armor wearing Mo Brooks told the crowd to "kick ass and take names."  And at the end of the rant, when even his die hard supporters were glad it was almost over, he said "And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore."

So yeah, **** Sean Hannity and Dan "Steroid Addled" Bonbimbo with a rusty Trump flagpole.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 5

Not to mention the first hand accounts of Trump's reaction to the riot and attack on the capital.  All of Trump's lackeys are trying to scurry into the shadows right now because they know what they were up against on Jan. 6th and probably thanked their lucky stars it didn't go further so that now they can just go right back to being lackeys and trying to deny their own reactions and what they witnessed from Trump himself.   Trump was 100% cheering it on and was hoping it would succeed enough to stop the certification of the election. 

Also, how do people not see a pattern here with Trump.  He  just wanted the DOJ to throw out "election is troubling" into the public square so Trump could glom onto it and use it as a talking point.  Sound familiar?  Ukraine anyone?  Sending Rudy over there just so they could announce publicly a fake investigation into Hunter Biden....no actual investigation required of course, they just wanted the words said out loud for dramatic effect.

The guy is a reality TV hack.  It's the only real success he has ever had and everything he says or does in front of camera is 100% theater.

On 8/1/2021 at 12:19 AM, Califan007 said:

This is a perfect example of someone who can follow all the Fox talking points nonsense for almost the entirety of the last 4 years but the minute he breaks with the group-speak for one single issue?  He's as good as trash to them.   Geraldo got played. 

• Like 2

He Repped Kyle Rittenhouse, MAGA Monkey Owners… and Capitol Rioters

“He’s not a defense attorney, and therefore he’s not an especially good defense attorney,” one journalist who has covered lawyer John Pierce’s filings said.

The U.S. Capitol riot launched one of the largest investigations in Justice Department history, with hundreds of defendants now facing charges. But the lawyer who’s put himself at the center of nearly 20 of the legal defenses has plenty of problems of his own—from a bizarre legal strategy and looming debts to a struggling case defending a handful of chimpanzees.

Once a high-flying civil attorney, lawyer John Pierce has reinvented himself, in the face of mountains of debt, as a go-to lawyer for conservative causes célèbres. After being fired from representing accused Kenosha, Wisconsin, murder suspect Kyle Rittenhouse over a financial dispute, Pierce has become perhaps the most public legal face of the Jan. 6 defense, representing more than a dozen clients as he tries out unorthodox legal strategies and jousts with his critics on Twitter.

Click on the link for the full story

• Haha 2