Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

3 hours ago, 86 Snyder said:

"Crisis Actor"

JFC.  Just when I think they cant stoop any lower.  

There was a student who survived the mass shooting in Florida whose own father called them a crisis actor when showing stress from the event (or even talking about it) because he's all caught up in the GQP bull****...heartbreaking to read about.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

There was a student who survived the mass shooting in Florida whose own father called them a crisis actor when showing stress from the event (or even talking about it) because he's all caught up in the GQP bull****...heartbreaking to read about.

I saw that too and, much like my response to basically everything going on lately, just dont have the words.

• Like 1

@Jumbo I knew you were going to have to type much and more about it, that’s why I just liked the post and kept it moving. 

That you didn’t is one of the rare times I get to feel like I know something you don’t. So rare that I wanted to make sure you knew it happened lolol

• Haha 1

That provision was part of a plea deal reached between the Polk County Republican and the Marion County District Attorney’s office. In exchange, prosecutors agreed to drop a second charge of criminal trespassing.

Nearman must also perform 80 hours of community service, pay the Legislature $2,700 in restitution, and pay $200 in court fees. He’ll technically be on probation but does not have to report to a probation officer. He’ll need to return to court next April to demonstrate that he’s complying with the agreement.

Just in time to get his old seat back.

• Like 1

Didn't get to watch it as it went down, but I got to see the highlights of the hearing. Republicans don't care, you don't need anymore evidence to see what happened, you would have to be an idiot to be actively paying attention to this and still not know. I think, at best, holding an actual, legit hearing and not the clown show the GOP wanted will help sway undecideds/independents. I don't know how the GOP can do this and still play the "blue lives matter" or "stand for the flag" hypocrisy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Simmsy said:

Didn't get to watch it as it went down, but I got to see the highlights of the hearing. Republicans don't care, you don't need anymore evidence to see what happened, you would have to be an idiot to be actively paying attention to this and still not know. I think, at best, holding an actual, legit hearing and not the clown show the GOP wanted will help sway undecideds/independents. I don't know how the GOP can do this and still play the "blue lives matter" or "stand for the flag" hypocrisy.

There are no undecideds left.
Those who claim they are undecided are known as "****ing idiots".

As you said, a person would have to be an idiot to be unable to understand what happened and is going on continually. 
The other option is they are republicans without the backbone to say they are. "Undecideds" at this point deserve spit in the eye.

~Bang

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, Bang said:

There are no undecideds left.
Those who claim they are undecided are known as "****ing idiots".

As you said, a person would have to be an idiot to be unable to understand what happened and is going on continually. 
The other option is they are republicans without the backbone to say they are. "Undecideds" at this point deserve spit in the eye.

~Bang

Exactly

"Undecided" means you don't have the balls to admit the truth of your asshattery, nothing more

But we get it

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Borgold said:

The fact that most House and Senate Republicans are going to this length to not participate in, engage in, or even "watch" is, to me, an admission of guilt.

Its worse than that.  They are complicit in subverting democracy.  And the startling fact is its like 48% of our elected officials.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 86 Snyder said:

Its worse than that.  They are complicit in subverting democracy.  And the startling fact is its like 48% of our elected officials.

Which is why we have to work together. 

Join with Stacey at Fair Fight.  It's the only thing blowing my phone up nowadays. 

• Like 3