Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

Weren't there also a bunch of previous Trump rallies where that shaman numbnuts was spotted and photographed before Jan 6th? Or is he going to claim that the dude knew there would be a riot well before it happened and decided to infiltrate Trump supporters in advance or something?

Oh for sure you can find pictures and videos of him and stop the steal rallies and a few Trump rallies before Jan 6th. Thats all that came up when he googled it lol. As I was laughing my ass off I watched he scroll through a few before he gave up and make an excuse of some other guy that he never tried to find. 

I did my own little search after that though, and you can find a Reuters article from 6 months ago fact checking this rumor, so he didnt just make it up. His brain is just smooth enough to believe it. 

Edited by Llevron
  • Haha 1

Plus these people say themselves that they're Trump supporters. Hell, they even express dismay that Trump didn't give them pardons.  :ols:

Is the next theory that they're actually BLM/Antifa people who were kidnapped by the CIA and then brainwashed to believe they've actually been MAGAs for years in an attempt to infiltrate the Trump base?

6 hours ago, Dan T. said:

I would have liked to have seen a longer sentence.  But keep in mind that's the sentence for a defendant who wasn't charged with conspiracy, violence, or destruction of property. The base line has been set. Longer sentences are coming.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Fourth alleged Oath Keeper pleads guilty to in Capitol riot conspiracy, obstruction

Another member of the Oath Keepers, a far-right militia group, pleaded guilty on Tuesday to conspiracy and obstruction charges for his role in the Jan. 6 Capitol assault.

Federal prosecutors say Caleb Berry participated in planning the events on Jan. 6, when a mob of supporters of former President Donald Trump forced their way inside the Capitol while Congress was counting state-certified Electoral College votes. Berry is at least the fourth defendant with ties to the Oath Keepers to reach a plea deal with prosecutors.

Berry was part of a group of Oath Keeper members and associates who went to the Capitol carrying communication devices, vests, helmets and goggles, and forced their way to the east side of the building and toward the Capitol Rotunda, prosecutors say. The group wore clothes and patches with the Oath Keepers name, logo and insignia, according to court records. 

On Jan. 7, Berry and others picked up firearms they dropped off two days earlier at a hotel in Arlington, Va., just outside of Washington, D.C., according to court records. 

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 2

Pentagon watchdog to review 'nuclear football' safety procedures after January 6 incident

The Department of Defense inspector general is launching a review of the Pentagon's and White House's ability to keep the "nuclear football" secure during a crisis, following an incident on January 6 when rioters came within 100 feet of the backup "football."

The inspector general will evaluate the policies and procedures around the Presidential Emergency Satchel, also known as the "nuclear football," in the event that it is "lost, stolen, or compromised," according to an announcement from the DoD IG's office.

The "nuclear football" stays close to the president at all times. There is a backup "football" that stays close to the vice president in the event that the president is unable to carry out his nuclear launch responsibilities. The briefcase contains equipment and decision-making papers that the president or, in the event the president is not able to, the vice president needs to authenticate orders for and to launch a nuclear strike.

The review was largely precipitated by congressional concerns following the events of January 6 on Capitol Hill, when rioters came within 100 feet of then-Vice President Mike Pence and the military aide accompanying him carrying the backup "football," according to several defense officials.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, China said:

Pentagon watchdog to review 'nuclear football' safety procedures after January 6 incident

The Department of Defense inspector general is launching a review of the Pentagon's and White House's ability to keep the "nuclear football" secure during a crisis, following an incident on January 6 when rioters came within 100 feet of the backup "football."

The inspector general will evaluate the policies and procedures around the Presidential Emergency Satchel, also known as the "nuclear football," in the event that it is "lost, stolen, or compromised," according to an announcement from the DoD IG's office.

The "nuclear football" stays close to the president at all times. There is a backup "football" that stays close to the vice president in the event that the president is unable to carry out his nuclear launch responsibilities. The briefcase contains equipment and decision-making papers that the president or, in the event the president is not able to, the vice president needs to authenticate orders for and to launch a nuclear strike.

The review was largely precipitated by congressional concerns following the events of January 6 on Capitol Hill, when rioters came within 100 feet of then-Vice President Mike Pence and the military aide accompanying him carrying the backup "football," according to several defense officials.

One hundred feet is less than a football field length. Goodness, these people need to be thrown in prison for a long time, especially the planners. And I include those Congresspeople involved in the Jan. 6th Insurrection. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

One hundred feet is less than a football field length. Goodness, these people need to be thrown in prison for a long time, especially the planners. And I include those Congresspeople involved in the Jan. 6th Insurrection. 

Will never happen since some of those Congress people are on the select committee.

Pelosi rejects Jim Jordan (Ohio) and Jim Banks (Indiana) from serving on the Select Committee to review the January 6 riots.

“With respect for the integrity of the investigation, with an insistence on the truth and with concern about statements made and actions taken by these Members, I must reject the recommendations of Representatives Banks and Jordan to the Select Committee."

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I commend her for that. The GOP was going to attack the legitimacy of the findings no matter what. Sure, she could have let them embarrass themselves, but it’s hard to feel ashamed when your shameless. And “Gym” Jordan is the definition of shameless. 

• Like 3

Keeping them on serves nothing and no one. The only people who would see this live and think “See! It’s all a partisan game” we’re absolutely going to say it anyway. So you lose nothing by getting rid of them. 

• Like 2

I like Pelosi (most of the time), sometimes she plays the game too much, but she also plays hardball. Didn't expect her to play hardball with this one...good for her.

Also, can the GOP actually hold their own investigation? I mean in Congress.