Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

Fink is tearing **** up lol...so is the judge for that matter. They aren't having it.

EDIT: Judge asked one person about a claim they made about a lawyer's actions and protection under the first amendment. The lawyer rambled on without addressing the question. When she asked if her response answered the question the judge immediately snapped "No!" lol...I had to laugh and clap to that...

Edited by Califan007
  • Haha 3

Just now, Califan007 said:

I think Wanda Sykes should play the judge on SNL lol...

Shes funny as **** honestly. I love the way she hears their opinions and is like 'Ok well thats awesome im going to keep going with what I want to do now thanks'. She reminds me of my mother and thats not good for these people. 

• Haha 6

I love that Detroit Attorney Fink, without naming a single name, asserted that certain attorneys used the court to foment lies about the election, and IMMEDIATELY Lin Wood interrupts to say how offended he was to be accused of lying.

Dude, you've been crying ALL DAY that you had nothing to do with the Michigan suit.  You just pantsed yourself.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Llevron said:

These mutha****as are actually going to get away with it. ****ing amazing 

I honestly believe some of them had mental issues and were being manipulated  … hard to throw the book at someone like that.

Edited by DCSaints_fan

5 members of a Texas family have been charged with allegedly participating in Capitol riot

Five members of a Texas family were arrested on Tuesday, with each person facing four federal charges of illegal entry and disorderly conduct in the Capitol during the Jan. 6 riot.

More than 530 arrests have been made in connection with the Capitol attack, and while some sets of spouses and parents and their children have been detained, this is the largest family unit to get arrested so far, ABC News reports.

According to the criminal complaint filed on Tuesday afternoon, Kristi Munn, Tom Munn, Dawn Munn, Josh Munn, and Kayli Munn from Borger, Texas, allegedly traveled to Washington, D.C., on Jan. 5 and participated in the Capitol riot the next day. Prosecutors say a minor was also with the family on Jan. 6 as they entered the Capitol building; the minor has not been identified or charged. None of the members of the family have entered pleas in the case yet.

Using surveillance footage and social media posts, investigators pieced together the Munn family's movements during the Capitol riot. The FBI was first alerted about the family three days after the attack, when a tipster sent in screenshots of Kristi Munn's Facebook and Snapchat accounts. 

Click on the link for the full article