Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

1 hour ago, balki1867 said:

Oh crap- now I have to call up and tell all my friends that I'm an Indian-American man.  They're gonna be pissed that they've known me for decades and I never mentioned it.  I just assumed they all knew.

Dude, are you for real?  

This whole time I was thinking:

7HtYemm-_400x400_large.jpg

• Haha 9

18 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Dude, are you for real?  

This whole time I was thinking <Balki Bartakomous>

1) You nailed it; that was my favorite show as a kid, hence the profile name

2) Oddly enough, on a different forum, someone guessed I was of Indian ethnicity because, little to my knowledge, Balki is a common nickname for Balakrishna (that's not my name though)

• Haha 3

Olympic gold medalist Klete Keller, charged in U.S. Capitol riot, turns himself in to federal authorities

Olympic gold-medalist Klete Keller turned himself in to federal authorities on Thursday, and he was charged with three crimes in U.S. District Court in Denver for his role in the riot last week at the U.S. Capitol that left at least five people dead.

Keller, 38, is a three-time Olympic swimmer, who earned five medals overall, including gold medals in the 2004 and 2008 Summer Games for Team USA.  

Keller, who until Tuesday worked as a commercial real estate agent in Colorado Springs, was released without bond. 

He was charged with obstructing law enforcement engaged in official duties incident to civil disorder, a felony, and two misdemeanors: knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority and violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds. 

Klete Keller shows off his bronze medal in the men's 400-meter freestyle final at the 2000 Sydney Olympics.

Keller was told during a 24-minute court hearing that the first charge carries a maximum penalty of five years in prison and a $250,000 fine. The other two charges carry maximum prison sentences of one year and six months, respectively, and fines of a quarter million dollars each. 

Click on the link for the full article

New Conspiracy Theories Around 'Bullhorn Lady': Rumor Mill Links Lauren Boebert's Mother to Capitol Riot

Days after Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) was accused of aiding the rioters by live-tweeting the location of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi during the Capitol insurrection, she has been engulfed with another conspiracy involving the infamous 'Bullhorn Lady.' Conspiracy theorists are hinting at the possibility of 'Bullhorn Lady' being Boebart's mother, Shawna Bentz.

The 'Bullhorn Lady' became a sensation after she was caught giving instructions and detailing the floor plan of the Capitol building to a group of attackers gathered inside a room. The recent video strengthened the speculation that Capitol siege was coordinated.

bull-horn-lady.jpg?w=736

An image which has gone viral on social media shows 'Bullhorn lady' (left) and Shawna Bentz (right). 

Click on the link for the full story

7 minutes ago, China said:

Olympic gold-medalist Klete Keller turned himself in to federal authorities on Thursday, and he was charged with three crimes in U.S. District Court in Denver for his role in the riot last week at the U.S. Capitol that left at least five people dead.

Keller, 38, is a three-time Olympic swimmer, who earned five medals overall, including gold medals in the 2004 and 2008 Summer Games for Team USA.

Wow, someone actually took the title of “America’s Dumbest Swimmer” away from Ryan Lochte. 

image.gif.d694cacb3e51b350da133a540c9616d9.gif

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, China said:

New Conspiracy Theories Around 'Bullhorn Lady': Rumor Mill Links Lauren Boebert's Mother to Capitol Riot

Days after Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) was accused of aiding the rioters by live-tweeting the location of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi during the Capitol insurrection, she has been engulfed with another conspiracy involving the infamous 'Bullhorn Lady.' Conspiracy theorists are hinting at the possibility of 'Bullhorn Lady' being Boebart's mother, Shawna Bentz.

The 'Bullhorn Lady' became a sensation after she was caught giving instructions and detailing the floor plan of the Capitol building to a group of attackers gathered inside a room. The recent video strengthened the speculation that Capitol siege was coordinated.

bull-horn-lady.jpg?w=736

An image which has gone viral on social media shows 'Bullhorn lady' (left) and Shawna Bentz (right). 

Click on the link for the full story

I wanna say that’s totally her but I don’t want to be JFK Jr guy so ima wait. But it would explain how she’s been in there before and why **** face was tweeting the location of Pelosi. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bang said:

After 20 years of war they're surprised how many people in the angry super-pro-military mob have military training?

Come on. Seriously, who the **** is in charge? Anybody?
Are there ANY adults ANYWHERE?

Connecting dots can't be this ****ing hard. 

~Bang

Bang for president 2024!

• Like 1

A Reminder Of Who Trump’s Biggest Enablers Are — Even While They Try To Change The Subject

Many Republican lawmakers are trying to turn the page on the Capitol Hill insurrection they helped fuel with their amplification of President Donald Trump’s election fraud conspiracy theories. 

That can’t happen. It’s as Rep. Jim McGovern (D-MA) said to Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) this week, after Jordan laughably dismissed attempts to hold Trump accountable in the name of unity and healing: “We all want healing, but in order to get to healing, we need truth and we need accountability.”

The truth is, there’s a good chance last week’s mob wouldn’t have happened without these lawmakers cheerfully indulging Trump’s fact-optional narcissism, and using their status to lend credibility to his phony fraud allegations. 

This list isn’t comprehensive, and there are valid arguments to be made for Republican lawmakers who propped up Trump in more indirect or subtle ways. But there is a distinct gang of Republicans who have devoted most of their waking hours to amplifying his fraud claims and trying to get the November election overturned.

Here are their names.

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) 

Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL)

Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) 
Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ)

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX)
Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) 

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) 

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) 

Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO)

Honorable Mention: Rep. Marjorie Greene (R-GA)

Click on the link for more

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The entire country should be pretty distraught that our capital has to fall under military control to ensure that there is a safe transfer of power.  This is a terrible sign for western democracy.   Outside of these forums it seems like very few people seem to care at all.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, China said:

Kash, huh?  I guess we know what Rudy's slip-up was about:

Kash = Kash Patel, Trump placed him at the DoD and is likely why the National Guard wasn't approved to help with the Capitol security. Take a look at MyPillow Guy's notes and you'll see his name as who they plan to place as acting director of the CIA if they declared martial law. Dude is sketchy as **** and is connected to Devin Nunes/Russia misinformation

Edited by Barry.Randolphe
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2