Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

20 hours ago, visionary said:

Wether or not they feel guilty doesn’t matter to me.  Do the sorts of people that write articles and produce videos for the purpose of radicalizing future terrorists even have the capacity to feel guilt?  Seems like a bad bet to me.  

These American fascists have created a justification and a reason for violence and spread it far and wide.  I want them held accountable.  How they feel about it is for their mothers to worry about.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, LD0506 said:

America Needs to Break the Back of its Fascist Movement Now — Or Else

America’s Been Appeasing its Fascists for the Last Five Years. Now It’s Time to Throw the Book at Them, and Then Some.

https://eand.co/america-needs-to-break-the-back-of-its-fascist-movement-now-or-else-d415b4b75a3f

Five?

certainly.  The media and social media were caught off guard by the Trumpers and trim and gave him all kinds of free TV time in the run up to the election without doing any kind of fact checking.

2 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Good to know it's OK to throw an empty fire extinguisher at someone's head. It just bounces off. What a ****ing clown! The good news is that with an idiot attorney like this one he will not do well in court. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Is killing an officer with an empty and not a full fire extinguisher someone a lesser offense? What are the chances that the US Capitol has faulty fire extinguishers?  

On a side note I'm proud of spelling extinguisher correctly the very first time, I'm use to Bill Gates highlighting my mistakes with a red line. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4