Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1 hour ago, spjunkies said:

She's here (after UPS destroyed the outer box)

I'd be lying if I said that I'm not tempted to put it on ebay.

NPVas6v.jpg

do it, the money you make can buy a new one plus an Xbox 

22 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

That's a big ass box 

It’s the largest console ever 

2 hours ago, purbeast said:

We play Pro Wrestling every time I have a game night with my buddies, which hasn't happened in a long time because of covid.

I’d you’re having buddies over for wrestling the only game to play is Mo Mercy 

2 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

If anyone recognizes this game, I'll be shocked.

Awesome game to embarrass your friend lol. 

I love the entire series:  Renegade, River City Ransom, Super Dodge Ball, Crash 'n' the Boys: Street Challenge and Nintendo World Cup

River City Ransom and Crash are some of my favorites. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

This thing is twice the size of the PS4Pro. And I knew that. But I’m wondering now if I should display it at all or put it in the media cabinet. It’s not like it’s a work of art either. What do y’all think? 

Hang ornaments from it and tinsel the **** out of it. Not like the Xmas tree will be any bigger. 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Llevron said:

This thing is twice the size of the PS4Pro. And I knew that. But I’m wondering now if I should display it at all or put it in the media cabinet. It’s not like it’s a work of art either. What do y’all think? 

it’s an eye catcher. Put it out in the open. I wouldn’t put it in the cabinet probably puts out a lot of heat 

4 hours ago, purbeast said:

You a fan of the game?

I know it won't live up to the hype I am building but I used to love the game.  The thing I do loove about it is that it's all time based so you can always try to beat your previous time.  I'm super competitive with **** like that.

Having an actual legit Time Crisis pedal feels awesome too.  Too bad I don't have a legit TC gun though.  Those are a pain in the ass to keep working from what I've read, and they just aren't compatible with everything else I have.

I ****ing loved Time Crisis 1 and 2 as a kid. I used to play that **** at Alladins Castle in Manassas Mall. They even had a tournament for it that I won. 

I used to have the whole game memorized and the trick was to shoot each guy as many times as possible as fast as possible to chain hits and up your score. 

• Like 1

I pre-ordered the Series X on Amazon, they last told me it could be Dec. 12 before I get it.  Just received notification that it will be here tomorrow.

I’ll actually be taking my sons Xbox one when he gets this.  I only want it for PGA 2k21.  I’m so out of touch, as I’ve heard of basically zero of the games being talked about here.

• Like 2

I spend stupid money on video games with minimal time to play, so long term I'll almost definitely end up with both consoles. 

I was hyped for PS5, but based on seeing some of the early pics I've seen of it in people's houses I have no idea where I'll put that monster. If I end up with one early I will def be trading up for a slim model as soon as it is available.

11 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

I spend stupid money on video games with minimal time to play, so long term I'll almost definitely end up with both consoles. 

I was hyped for PS5, but based on seeing some of the early pics I've seen of it in people's houses I have no idea where I'll put that monster. If I end up with one early I will def be trading up for a slim model as soon as it is available.

I've got plenty of space for it atm, but I live in my brother's house. He and his fiancee are getting married in the spring so I'm gonna be apt hunting. A few months. No clue where I'm gonna put that damn thing.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, purbeast said:

You all will probably hate me, but I got one from Walmart at 9pm.  Took a while and finally went through after being buggy at like 9:07pm.

It arrives on my birthday too which is nice - Black Friday.

How was it sold out at 9:00 and you got one at 9:07? Something doesn’t add up. Frustrating.

Happy for you though.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I've got plenty of space for it atm, but I live in my brother's house. He and his fiancee are getting married in the spring so I'm gonna be apt hunting. A few months. No clue where I'm gonna put that damn thing.

It's not exactly an inconspicuous design either. 😂

I'm definitely waiting a bit after going through reddit and a few other forums. Anecdotal but seems a larger than expected amount of issues with the launch PS5s so I'll hope that all gets sorted by the time I can sneak a purchase like that past the wife.

13 minutes ago, KDawg said:

How was it sold out at 9:00 and you got one at 9:07? Something doesn’t add up. Frustrating.

Happy for you though.

It's just glitchy.  You gotta keep trying after it says it's sold out.

Only until it actually removes it out of your cart is it truly out of stock and all hope is lost.

I only know this because I've been through this with the XSX and PS5 preorders and it was like this everywhere.

And yeah, PS5 is ugly as ****.  I don't care though it's going to be in a closet on a shelf.  I don't buy consoles to look at em.  I buy consoles to play games.

Edited by purbeast

9 hours ago, Destino said:

So which is it, Xbox or ps5?  I’ve long preferred PC but I’m considering a console now, so that I can introduce my small child to video game violence when her mother isn’t looking.  

That's what Nintendo is for.  It sits there innocently as a kid-friendly device with wholesome games like Animal Crossing.  And then when Destina isn't looking, you pop in Doom and teach your child how to rip and tear.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

That's what Nintendo is for.  It sits there innocently as a kid-friendly device with wholesome games like Animal Crossing.  And then when Destina isn't looking, you pop in Doom and teach your child how to rip and tear.

maxresdefault.jpg

I already have a switch... and it’s not the right platform for proper ripping and tearing.  Not when I already have doom on my PC.

For you console guys, aiming with a controller is garbage.  You may put up with it, even like it, but know that it’s garbage.  

I’m more irritated than I should be with the lack of ps5 availability.

I think I’m just disappointed that with this crap year I am likely not going to be able to get the ps5 for my son to play.

Its obviously not the end of the world, I guess I just didn’t think it would be this hard to get one. 

Hoping I get lucky!

• Like 1