Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

16 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

So looks like PS5 is better prepared for this initial rollout. They’ve dropped opportunities to buy direct through them a couple times since launch, including today for 15 min. Missed my shot, was a couple min too late. But heads up..

I'll agree to disagree.  Having the demand be through the roof (also is the scarcity adding to the demand?) and not having the products available to meet the majority of that demand is still failing imo. Even more so in 2020 where people are isolating.

That said, is the product scarcity because of covid limiting production or is this games as usual with PS and Microsoft...

Huh? @The Evil Genius I don’t understand what you are trying to say. All I said was it looks like ps5 is a little better stocked in the first wave release by both company’s. They’ve released more times than Xbox. Nothing more.

previously I’ve said this first phase rollout has been a fail for both company’s or better said, the end users/customers. 

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-
  • Like 1

FYI there are a few reported issues with some (small number) the PS5 launch versions. 

ima leave a video 

I have only experienced the coil noise myself but it’s quite loud. My house is also very quiet at times so I may be overly sensitive. With the speakers up I don’t hear it though. Just freaks me the hell out to hear this thing sound like that. 

3 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Huh? @The Evil Genius I don’t understand what you are trying to say. All I said was it looks like ps5 is a little better stocked in the first wave release by both company’s. They’ve released more times than Xbox. Nothing more.

previously I’ve said this first phase rollout has been a fail for both company’s or better said, the end users/customers. 

I was trying to say that being the best 2-7 team isn't much to brag about. 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

I'll agree to disagree.  Having the demand be through the roof (also is the scarcity adding to the demand?) and not having the products available to meet the majority of that demand is still failing imo. Even more so in 2020 where people are isolating.

That said, is the product scarcity because of covid limiting production or is this games as usual with PS and Microsoft...

From a purely corporate profits standpoint, Sony will make more money by not-quite meeting demand.  It might make some people upset, but they are upset because they can't immediately get the thing they desperately want so Sony isn't actually losing any sales.  

5 hours ago, Llevron said:

Also I havent seen a game yet outside of COD confirm 4k 120. 

Though thats probably the only game where it really matters. 

I’d imagine even quickly more will take advantage of it though. You want to have it toto make the most of this generation though it’s not “required” 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yep. How are you designating the characters? I basically made Connor the Terminator, and the other guy Che Guevara 😂

My goal was to make other guy Jesus Bot and I feel pretty good about the way it worked out. He “saved” Conner if I remember correctly. But it’s been a while so I can’t remember all the details. I have been itching to play it again though. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Llevron said:

My goal was to make other guy Jesus Bot and I feel pretty good about the way it worked out. He “saved” Conner if I remember correctly. But it’s been a while so I can’t remember all the details. I have been itching to play it again though. 

I made Connor kill so many things. And it felt wonderful. 

Edited by Mr. Sinister

My Connor was the most confident badass cop ever but he really sucked at his job. Not intentionally I just ****ed up repeatedly and never caught the person or made the situation way worse. He would always walk into the next situation chest out, brass balls in place only to fall apart again. It was hilarious. 

Other dude was basically robot jesus for me too lol. And I loved the girl’s arc too. 

Hell of a game 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

My Connor was the most confident badass cop ever but he really sucked at his job. Not intentionally I just ****ed up repeatedly and never caught the person or made the situation way worse. He would always walk into the next situation chest out, brass balls in place only to fall apart again. It was hilarious. 

Other dude was basically robot jesus for me too lol. And I loved the girl’s arc too. 

Hell of a game 

Damn shame these kind of games take like 20 years to make. Heavy narrative is definitely my favorite genre.

BTW, you should check out "Life is Strange," if you haven't already. Sort of a cross between Quantic and TellTale

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Damn shame these kind of games take like 20 years to make. Heavy narrative is definitely my favorite genre.

BTW, you should check out "Life is Strange," if you haven't already. Sort of a cross between Quantic and TellTale

Agree and that one has been on my list for awhile. 

30 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

90% naughty words. 

Hide contents

I love him. “I’m a bloody Viking??? Yes! Stealth!! Blow the ****ing stealth horn boys and Sheilas!” 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yep. How are you designating the characters? I basically made Connor the Terminator, and the other guy Che Guevara 😂

I just got to Jericho so I haven’t had much of a chance to do much with Markus. 

So far I’ve played Connor as just trying to get the job done. Kara on the other hand is a murdering, stealing but compassionate bot.

• Thanks 1