Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

10 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Both of them.  Had the X added to my cart about 15 minutes ago but decided to wait for the Costco bundle to come back in stock. Just keep refreshing. 

For example,  just now. 

Screenshot-20201118-125950-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20201118-130041-Chrome.jpg

I'm pretty confident that is just glitching and checking out wouldn't work.

I had it in my car at like 11:30 and kept trying to check out and couldn't.  And then like an hour later I still had it in there and talked to chat and they told me they sold out earlier.

EDIT:

Unless they put another batch up which is possible.  But just because it's in your cart doesn't mean you can purchase it on their site unfortunately.

Edited by purbeast

Just now, purbeast said:

I'm pretty confident that is just glitching and checking out wouldn't work.

I had it in my car at like 11:30 and kept trying to check out and couldn't.  And then like an hour later I still had it in there and talked to chat and they told me they sold out earlier.

Maybe. I got all the way to checkout with Xbox credit balance and card then bailed. 

5 minutes ago, Mooka said:

I was about to click on a new Xbox.  

Said it wouldn't ship till end of December.... lol.   F that. 

The orders earlier said 12/23 for ship date, but people who got orders in said they were getting estimates of this weekend for it.

• Thanks 1

Whenever X box releases something direct I can’t seem to find where to go. I follow the link from now in stock and it takes me to a select retailer page. Where is the the Xbox link to buy from them? Does it appear if it’s available? Has anyone else had trouble finding It..? I know this is silly but I had to ask..lol. Thanks in advance

7EBA8028-99E9-46DB-B860-5D9634538BBD.jpeg

14 minutes ago, purbeast said:

I have no clue how to get to the "add to cart" Xbox pages other than following links from tweets and forums to get directly to it lol.

Here is the XSX page since I still have it open in a tab.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/configure/8wj714n3rbtl

i had similar issues during the preorder. I had a preorder in my Microsoft cart for about ten days after the Sept 22 preorder. i called Microsoft about it and it disappeared and they refused to acknowledge that it ever existed. I have screen shots. This is artificial demand.

• Like 1

Ima see if I can get a Walmart one at 3 and then I’ll sell it to one of y’all still looking for It at the base price. No up sale. All you gotta do is come get it or pay for shipping. 

You guys inspire me lol

Edited by Llevron
  • Like 4