Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

9 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I’m more irritated than I should be with the lack of ps5 availability.

I think I’m just disappointed that with this crap year I am likely not going to be able to get the ps5 for my son to play.

Its obviously not the end of the world, I guess I just didn’t think it would be this hard to get one. 

Hoping I get lucky!

Check inventory here:

https://popfindr.com/inventory/target/207-43-0001?title=PS5 Disc Edition&img=https://i.imgur.com/9PqO7hU.jpg

And go to one near you at 8am and hope they have them for sale.

56 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Check inventory here:

https://popfindr.com/inventory/target/207-43-0001?title=PS5 Disc Edition&img=https://i.imgur.com/9PqO7hU.jpg

And go to one near you at 8am and hope they have them for sale.

Appreciate this! Can’t get out there today, unfortunately. 

A friend just told me he went to a few targets this AM and they all had 30+ people waiting outside of them. 

Looks like I’m going to have to wait until after the holiday season.

13 hours ago, Mooka said:

Awesome game to embarrass your friend lol. 

I love the entire series:  Renegade, River City Ransom, Super Dodge Ball, Crash 'n' the Boys: Street Challenge and Nintendo World Cup

River City Ransom and Crash are some of my favorites. 

Super Dodge Ball has long been one of my most favorite games.  As a kid, I'd play it for hours.  Even now, if you put it on difficult, it can still be kinda hard.  Last week I was in the final match, down to my last guy with two of theirs to beat.  Still pulled it out.  Not lying, it made my day.

What I didn't realize until I was an adult is how jingoistic/racist it is.  It doesn't let you be another team other than the USA.  And like any good Cold War era game should be, the final match is against the USSR.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Anybody here got the new Spider-Man (Miles Morales)?

Yup, I got the ultimate edition to play the first one and then this. But, I’m ****ing around with Valhalla first. I’m a sucker for games where you roll around with a gang of savages taking over territory. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ShredSkins said:

So spent 12 hours yesterday drinking ale and mead while playing Valhalla.

I really like this game. 

My only gripe is that the default combat setting is way too easy. Story is way better than Odyssey and the missions are well tied in to the story. The game continues to be less and less AC, but at least they improved this one a lot over Odyssey.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kurd Cudins said:

My only gripe is that the default combat setting is way too easy. Story is way better than Odyssey and the missions are well tied in to the story. The game continues to be less and less AC, but at least they improved this one a lot over Odyssey.

yeah Ill agree there, Ive been thinking about bumping the difficulty up. Although, without giving spoilers, I accidently got stuck in a place much higher leveled than I am, I'm struggling to get back lol. There was so much to do in Odyssey it would get overwhelming to the point you didn't know what to do. This game might have more to do, but it's all streamlined into the story very well. So it's not OMG what do I do now? it's Alright now what do I want to do. 

I love raiding the monasteries and just watching the Churchs burn while the vikingrs cheer. 😈 

Edited by ShredSkins
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Anybody here got the new Spider-Man (Miles Morales)?

Played about 2 hours of it last night. I can’t give real critique cause the last Spider-Man I played was on Ps2 but this is a really good game in just the first few minutes. Seems to work just like the most recent game (that I didn’t play). 

Biggest problem is I have to choose between enhanced 4K 60fps and true 4K with ray tracing. I can’t decide cause they are both sweet. 

Also Miles is such a cool dude I think he’s my fav Spider-Man just cause of that. 

edit also I’m totally putting this thing in the cabinet. I actually hate the way it looks. Fiancé thinks it’s cool tho 

9D45BCF6-21C5-4AEC-A4F4-911F947A908A.jpeg

Edited by Llevron
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

What is that? A 75 inch screen? Must be massive because that's the first pic I've seen where the console doesn't look awkwardly large.

****s 85. The Media cab is 80. And the ****ing PlayStation still takes al the attention smh. That’s why it has to be hidden 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Llevron must have deep pockets

Best Buy ****ed around and found out lol. They put this TV on sale every 15 days. They give you 14 days to price match so you can only get lucky once. They had a ONE DAY sale where the tv was over half off (they lowered the sticker price by 1k and then put it on sale for another 1.5k) 

They ****ed up and told me that since my TV hadn’t been delivered yet, I could price check until 14 days after delivery. So basically I had a month and a half to look for a sale for this TV and they had to match it. So I did. 

The rest of the stuff I been collecting on sale for a while and just finally put to together once we closed on the house. Looks more expensive than it is. Which is the fun of it lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Played about 2 hours of it last night. I can’t give real critique cause the last Spider-Man I played was on Ps2 but this is a really good game in just the first few minutes. Seems to work just like the most recent game (that I didn’t play). 

Biggest problem is I have to choose between enhanced 4K 60fps and true 4K with ray tracing. I can’t decide cause they are both sweet. 

Also Miles is such a cool dude I think he’s my fav Spider-Man just cause of that. 

edit also I’m totally putting this thing in the cabinet. I actually hate the way it looks. Fiancé thinks it’s cool tho 

9D45BCF6-21C5-4AEC-A4F4-911F947A908A.jpeg

it’ll look nice if you get those choking dog losers off the tv 

3 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

it’ll look nice if you get those choking dog losers off the tv 

They are there to appease the mother and father in law. I feel no love for the turkeys but I’m smart enough to use them to my advantage.