Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Man, I've been hunting this TV down all day. It's the cheapest 49" TV I could find with HDMI 2.1 capability with 4K at 120 Hz. LG kept trolling with email updates saying it's back in stock when it wasn't and best buy would make you think it was available until you tried to buy the damn thing.

My wife ended up finding it for $499.91 at pcrichard if anyone is interested in it.

https://www.lg.com/us/tvs/lg-49nano85una-4k-uhd-tv

https://www.pcrichard.com/LG/LG-Nano-8-Series-49inch-4K-2160p-UHD-Smart-LED-TV-with-HDR-2020-Model/49NANO85.pcrp

Edited by Fresh8686
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

Man, I've been hunting this TV down all day. It's the cheapest 49" TV I could find with HDMI 2.1 capability with 4K at 120 Hz. LG kept trolling with email updates saying it's back in stock when it wasn't and best buy would make you think it was available until you tried to buy the damn thing.

My wife ended up finding it for $499.91 at pcrichard if anyone is interested in it.

https://www.lg.com/us/tvs/lg-49nano85una-4k-uhd-tv

https://www.pcrichard.com/LG/LG-Nano-8-Series-49inch-4K-2160p-UHD-Smart-LED-TV-with-HDR-2020-Model/49NANO85.pcrp

Thank you sir.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, KDawg said:

In case you guys are wondering: I still can’t find a ps5. I will continue to update until I get one. Likely in 2022. 

Follow that Wario64 dude on Twitter.

Sony direct did more today and if you get in the queue immediately you have a good chance of getting one.  

Edited by purbeast

2 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Follow that Wario64 dude on Twitter.

Sony direct did more today and if you get in the queue immediately you have a good chance of getting one.  

I do and I was in it immediately. Saw it and 20 seconds later was in an hour queue.

Just now, purbeast said:

Gotcha.  From what I've read on CAG, the queue can say an hour and then go down very quickly.  

I sat in it on three devices. Spaced about 15 seconds apart on each. They were about 4 minutes apart from one another. My turn came up and it was sold out.

20 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Thank you sir.

No problem. The only major negative I saw about the tv was that it was mediocre when it came to differentiating darkness and not the greatest for watching/playing in a pitch black room. I’m cool with that for the price but others may not be. Hopefully a firmware update can fix the problem. 

18 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Same here @KDawg I signed up for alerts from now in stock via telegram. And missed my shot for today. It’s said 1 hr but went way faster, maybe 25-30 but was still soldout once I got in Thank you to whoever shared that link for NIS.!

That’s how I got mine. Recommend for everyone. And if I see the alerts on time I’ll post here. 

• Like 2

Ay man, if you come up short, it's all good. Unless you have one of those kids/wives that are like "Dad, you let me down/Look what you did KDawg, you let your son down!"

Then instead of presents there would be a can of whoopass under the Christmas tree. Learn 'em some respect for authority 

I don't think I'd make a good dad

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

i preordered a Series X from Amazon on the first day and had received an email that it would be delayed. They finally charged my credit card last night so they are processing it now. No email updates from them but we'll see.

AC Valhalla is awesome and I am excited to see what it looks like in 4K. Does anyone know if I will be able to transfer my story mode progress in AC from a One to a Series X?

1 hour ago, Kurd Cudins said:

i preordered a Series X from Amazon on the first day and had received an email that it would be delayed. They finally charged my credit card last night so they are processing it now. No email updates from them but we'll see.

AC Valhalla is awesome and I am excited to see what it looks like in 4K. Does anyone know if I will be able to transfer my story mode progress in AC from a One to a Series X?

yes:

By using Ubisoft Connect, your Assassin's Creed Valhalla saves won't just transfer from PS4 to PS5; they'll also transfer to Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S and PC. You can pick up right where you left off on any platform, and all you need is an Internet connection.

https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/faqs/000059099?isSso=true&refreshStatus=noLoginData

Just now, KDawg said:

Yup saw that. I’ll be hitting purchase at exactly 3pm only to have my internet go out for 3 seconds and cost me.

Just keep trying even when it keeps erroring.  That is how I got multiple things from Walmart.  It was buggy as hell but eventually went through.  But I also failed some of the times too.

Basically, if you have it in your cart, keep trying until it's removed from your cart.  There is hope until it's removed from your cart, regardless if it says it's out of stock on the product page.

Also be sure to have all your information already stored into your account so you have less time to spend checking out.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Just keep trying even when it keeps erroring.  That is how I got multiple things from Walmart.  It was buggy as hell but eventually went through.  But I also failed some of the times too.

Basically, if you have it in your cart, keep trying until it's removed from your cart.  There is hope until it's removed from your cart, regardless if it says it's out of stock on the product page.

Also be sure to have all your information already stored into your account so you have less time to spend checking out.

gonna have it ready on two devices. My ex is trying to get one for my son at her place. 

I figure if I don’t get one for him and I at least he can have one there!

• Like 2

Y’all cash chuckers on here should hook him up and try to grab it too. He can cash app you the money and shipping for it. It’s for a good cause, I mean the kid’s dad is a Washington football fan, he probably already cursed to suffer this existence for the rest of his life 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2