Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs New York Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

Keep the politics OUT of the Stadium or you'll be out. :) 

1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

We need a spark at QB at this point. We've seen Haskins and we've seen Smith, we can't go with those two options. If we go with any of those two, than we have agreed to suck. Why not put ANYONE back there? Maybe we'll suck, maybe not, but it has to be more watchable than this.

Shane Falco.

I have been watching the Redskins since the early 70’s and I have never seen a team coached so poorly and I am including Zorn. This makes me sick to my stomach to be told every week that we are a good team. But every week the coaching staff put players in positions to fail. I have already lost faith in the new regime. Time to move on already. 

Danny loves playing the Skins.  He looks like Peyton Manning today.  Morris is running like Barkley against our vaunted D line.  Our offense can't move the ball especially now without Allen.  

This is a 1-7 team curb stomping us.  After a bye week.  Only consistent thing about this team is the let down.

1 minute ago, GhostofSparta said:

Must be nice having a TE that can catch.

You really just made this comment about Engram? lol he’s miles better than Thomas who isn’t an NFL starter, but his hands are awful so it’s ironic as hell 

Archived