Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs New York Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

Keep the politics OUT of the Stadium or you'll be out. :) 

Lol at people defending Young’s play so hard. If we used a 2 overall pick and drafted a sure fire franchise pass rusher to get double teamed and not make any plays just so our other pass rusher can get sacks. Then yeah we got our guy. 

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Curl abused repeatedly.  And that would be tolerable if Turner hadn’t spent the last two weeks putting together one of the worst offensive halfs of football in team history.

Yknow, I’m not gonna hang this all on Turner.  Every single player on the offensive side of the ball should be embarrassed with their play today.

1 minute ago, Playaction2Sanders said:

I lover how the color commentator said what I've been saying for weeks about the front 7, especially the Dline. We're full of 1st rounders yet we're nothing like a 49ers Dline.

The 49ers had Dre Greenlaw behind them, too. Linebackers matter. We have maybe 1. Holcomb could be a plug in guy. Pierre-Louis a situational guy. 

Niners safeties were also better.

Just now, max21 said:

Lol at people defending Young’s play so hard. If we used a 2 overall pick and drafted a sure fire franchise pass rusher to get double teamed and not make any plays just so our other pass rusher can get sacks. Then yeah we got our guy. 

Pass rushers get sacks on 3rd and long.

How many of those have you seen today?

1 minute ago, max21 said:

I guess careers are defined immediately after their first bye week in the nfl.

Archived