Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs New York Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

Keep the politics OUT of the Stadium or you'll be out. :) 

4 minutes ago, Rocket442Olds said:

You are a super smart man. Almost like you already know how Herbert is turning out by watching him. What is the point of this post? Any of us could be a Scout if we could see 7 months later.

I'd have taken Patrick Mahomes a couple years before that, so take that!

You wouldn’t need to because we’d already have Tom Brady and Drew Brees as our QBs with Aaron Rodgers on the practice squad.

4 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Ok.

He isn’t that good, really have no idea what you’re watching. People saying he gets double teamed which is why sweat has had his success but I’m not seeing any double teams. But nice response 

We need a spark at QB at this point. We've seen Haskins and we've seen Smith, we can't go with those two options. If we go with any of those two, than we have agreed to suck. Why not put ANYONE back there? Maybe we'll suck, maybe not, but it has to be more watchable than this.

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

This defense is not a top 5 defense or whatever people were saying it was. Maybe 20ish.

I think it’s probably too 10-15, but God they struggle when the offense struggles. 

The great defenses can get stops when they need to. 

But if the offense isn’t able to do anything, they just fold. 

Just now, max21 said:

He isn’t that good, really have no idea what you’re watching. People saying he gets double teamed which is why sweat has had his success but I’m not seeing any double teams. But nice response 

Yep.

Mark Bullock has just how many times he gets double-even triple teamed. But you're probably right.

1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

We need a spark at QB at this point. We've seen Haskins and we've seen Smith, we can't go with those two options. If we go with any of those two, than we have agreed to suck. Why not put ANYONE back there? Maybe we'll suck, maybe not, but it has to be more watchable than this.

Josh Johnson 2020

Archived