Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs LA Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

KEEP THE POLITICS OUT OF THE STADIUM.

OR ELSE.

6 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Kyle Allen, underrated scrambler.  It’ll be nice if he can move the chains a couple times today with his legs...and I think he will.

I was about to post the same.

Immobile QBs have to be on point. Mechanics everything. 

I think this may be Gibsons breakout game via finally unveiling our 2020 dynamic offense.

1 minute ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Glad you guys can read Kyle Allen’s mental state by the way he walks across the field. Solid reporting.

ITS CLEAR HE’S STRUGGLING WITH THE MENTAL ASPECT BASED ON HIS ARM MOVEMENT WITH EACH STEP AND BASED ON HOW MUCH SPACE IN BETWEEN EACH FOOT MOVEMENT I DONT EXPECT HIS SCRAMBLING ABILITY TO HELP OUT THE O-LINE AND THATS GONNA REALLY HURT DOWN NEAR THE GOAL LINE.

What a cluster**** this team is, jeeze.  Anyway...

- No injuries

- hope Chase can bounce and get back to living in the backfield/qbs lap

- looking for continued balling from Terry, continued growth from Gibson, and Wright/AGG to get more touches

- prayers for Collins/Apke

- Expect Allen to make the easy/simple throws Haskins struggled with, but i have serious doubts about his longterm viability as qb1

- Love Smith is back on the field and most likely gets a real shot to play this year, but goodness a hit/bad tackle scares the hell outta me

i expect we lose this game, but interested to see how the offense moves and if a new qb is a shot in the arm

Archived