Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs LA Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

KEEP THE POLITICS OUT OF THE STADIUM.

OR ELSE.

Just now, HTTRDynasty said:

Hopefully the only win we have this season is Week 1.  Only legitimate "chance" for this franchise to be successful long-term going forward is to be bad enough to draft Lawrence next year.  And when I say "chance", I mean slightly greater than 1%.

But wait. I thought you were back on the Ron train when he made the Allen move and now you’re throwing in the towel after 7 minutes??

1 minute ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Hopefully the only win we have this season is Week 1.  Only legitimate "chance" for this franchise to be successful long-term going forward is to be bad enough to draft Lawrence next year.  And when I say "chance", I mean slightly greater than 1%.

We'd **** him up, too.  Don't get your hopes up.

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Payne got abused on the first Henderson run. Our entire defensive line... our strongest defensive unit got worked.

That touchdown, CY did a REAL nice job holding his ground and spilling... Landon Collins filled real wide instead of tight to the ass and he missed the tackle.

Our linebackers and safeties just aren't operational. 

I think at some point we're going to have to just realize that, despite consisting of 4 1st round picks, our DL isn't amazing outside of 1 player. CY is a noticeable difference-maker and bona fide stud who has to be accounted for on every snap. Our other 1st round DL are mostly just decent NFL players.

Archived