Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Cleveland Football Team

TK

14 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Thomas is not a good tight end, but putting blame on him for that is a little off.

He did flatten it a touch, but not enough to make it that far off. The ball was high AND outside. I feel like the move Major League.

And that kind of miss isn't as bad... if there isn't a Brown in front of Thomas, next to Thomas and behind Thomas.

Could Thomas have done better? Absolutely. Was he the problem there? No. 

I didn't blame Thomas, I watched the play lol I see the field differently from fans as someone who has played this game for a long time. The conversation will be Haskins and Thomas understanding the top of that post break, but all fans are entitled to speak from what they see.

The thing I agree on is him being flustered. That happens. Now he has to respond and learn.

The part I laugh at is key moments in growth process of players, many of our fans generally antagonize them lol but we always wonder why players don't develop as well here. Those fans won't change so I don't debate them. Nearly twenty years I've read it here lol.

Just now, justice98 said:

Is it?

Our defense is fine. Our receivers haven't been trash, even Inman is contributing this game. Both of Cleveland's TDs came from being gift-wrapped in our own half of the field. We're competing with them, but Haskins has been shooting the team in the foot.

Just now, IrepDC said:

I didn't blame Thomas, I watched the play lol I see the field differently from fans as someone who has played this game for a long time. The conversation will be Haskins and Thomas understanding the top of that post break, but all fans are entitled to speak from what they see.

The thing I agree on is him being flustered. That happens. Now he has to respond and learn.

The part I laugh at is key moments in growth process of players, many of our fans generally antagonize them lol but we always wonder why players don't develop as well here. Those fans won't change so I don't debate them. Nearly twenty years I've read it here lol.

I am a coach.

I have coached for 13 years.

I, too, see the game from a different lens. And if a QB on my team threw that ball... He's the one I'd be upset with. The tight end would get talked to in film for his rep not being as good as possible, though. 

• Like 1