Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ Washington @ Arizona

TK

1 minute ago, Riggo#44 said:

I wonder the correlation to people predicting 30+ points in the prediction thread to the angrier posts in this thread. 

Im not surprised at all. O-line is terrible, LBs might be worse. Quick hitting offense is going to kill us. We can try to run the same thing but all we have is McLaurin on offense. We'll lose bad today. People will rant. Even Rivera said this is a work in progress on offense.

I thought the Cardinals would take care of us easily.  But 20-0 is worse than I expected.  The Cardinals have done better than us with their rebuild in recent years but we aren't playing the Patriots in their prime. 

We look really outclassed in a big way in this game.  Not the end of the world.  We still got a half to go. 

2 minutes ago, max21 said:

We need to really start losing for Lawrence or Fields. Spend the money on the secondary and WR this offseason and hopefully luck out on fields or Lawrence 

Okay, I'm not usually the type to go on rants like this...

But are you guys even watching this team? Or do you come at things completely from a fantasy perspective?

How do you think a NEW rookie QB is going to do behind this offensive line, MINUS Scherff? You think we're going to sprinkle some magic dust on the line and its going to be good?

How can ANYONE advocate for upgrading so many positions and neglect the line? 

I can't even begin to understand how someone goes through this thought process.

Yeah, lets draft a rookie QB, spend money on secondary and receivers... and lets leave the line exactly the same.

C'mon, guys. C'mon.

I know the line isn't sexy. I know it's boring. I know it doesn't show up on the stat sheet. But how can you watch this team and come to the conclusion that OL isn't one of the absolute largest changes that this team needs to be focused on? Sure, you are probably implying that they should fix that, too, but prioritize the other stuff.

But even then... It's wrong. Fix the ****ing line. Then worry about the rest.

1 minute ago, Chump Bailey said:

Rivera is going to let the profanity fly in the locker room. 

i hope so too but i believe they said he might have another scheduled IV during halftime. not sure how up to it he'll be. his situation is unreal and i commend the hell outta him. his team is a disgrace right now and deserves to be chewed out

Archived