Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ Washington @ Arizona

TK

Just now, Yng Lady88 said:

Murray really is baby Russell Wilson. he has great touch on his deep ball

I'm not saying he doesn't have touch.  But the two long balls were launched.  Created by the his threat of breaking contain (giving him space and time).

It's the same thing that gave us/RG3 that spectacular first year.

Not knocking Murray here.

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

Bravo to the front office for giving Trent Williams away for basically nothing and leaving behind this left side of the O-line.  I get that Trent wanted out, but too bad, he was under contract and there is a rookie project QB under center. 

He wanted out. Wasn’t gonna play again. The situation needed to end. 

i knew Murray was going to be a problem but i at least thought we could/would be competitive and execute SOMEWHAT. idk if this team was feeling themselves during the week because of Philly or had a chill practice week a la Gruden, but they dont look prepared at all.

i hope Ron is well enough completely rip into his entire offense. they should all be cussed out. 

No one is ready to anoint Haskins, in fact it is pretty much the opposite, I think it is at least 60/40 in favor of turning the page on him already, but at the same time behind this O-line, sure a more NFL caliber QB would likely produce more results, but I don't know if it would be consistent and/or translate to much besides better passing stats with the same score on the board.

I wonder the correlation to people predicting 30+ points in the prediction thread to the angrier posts in this thread. 

Im not surprised at all. O-line is terrible, LBs might be worse. Quick hitting offense is going to kill us. We can try to run the same thing but all we have is McLaurin on offense. We'll lose bad today. People will rant. Even Rivera said this is a work in progress on offense.

Archived