Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

20 minutes ago, mrcunning15 said:

I understand this but what does Gruden have to lose at this point? Is it really far-fetched that he would be on a scorched earth campaign and just running his mouth to whoever? This seems pretty bogus but damn I want it to be true.

I'll take any other rich guy for the most part as owner of this team, as long as Synder is gone. 

If Gruden is going to go scorched earth, he's going to do it with a big name reporter/journalist.  He's not going to be hanging out at the MGM talking to randos about all this drama.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

If Gruden is going to go scorched earth, he's going to do it with a big name reporter/journalist.  He's not going to be hanging out at the MGM talking to randos about all this drama.

I might be going to the game at Vegas.  Now that I know Gruden's haunt, I am thinking of booking the MGM.  If I run into Gruden at the craps table I'll post on this thread right away what's cooking behind the scenes for Dan. 😀

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, mrcunning15 said:

I understand this but what does Gruden have to lose at this point? Is it really far-fetched that he would be on a scorched earth campaign and just running his mouth to whoever? This seems pretty bogus but damn I want it to be true.

I'll take any other rich guy for the most part as owner of this team, as long as Synder is gone. 

At the very least you already had rumors of Bezos wanting to buy an NFL team last year.

So that part of the rumor does have some legs.

Not sure about the Jon Gruden type, but he doesn't look like the kind of guy that will give the other cheek.

And I'm pretty sure his brother and Bruce does have plenty of stuff about Dan.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the Gruden have some grudge over Dan :P

Ugh..Jon Gruden should jus get on 60 minutes and drop everything he knows.  He's been kicked out of football, practically banned at every level, what does he have to lose.  Shut up with the truth will get out nonsense, if you know something, spill it, or go away.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Ugh..Jon Gruden should jus get on 60 minutes and drop everything he knows.  He's been kicked out of football, practically banned at every level, what does he have to lose.  Shut up with the truth will get out nonsense, if you know something, spill it, or go away.

He's likely going to be litigating in some forum over the remaining money due on his contract. No sense in giving up negotiating leverage for no good reason. Chucky might be horrible at running a football team, but he's not stupid.

As for the Bezos thing, he could have had a team well before now if he'd wanted one. He doesn't strike me as a big sports guy, and it's not like he needs the money or more prestige. He could write a check for the entire league if he wanted.

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

I could see 60 minutes having already called him about that.

He's probably checking with his lawyers first.

But that would be quite a show :P

That Twitter thread is just wow, is all I can really say.  I haven’t yet come across something that I was unaware of, but just giving the chronological order of all of his mishaps, misdeeds, and just outright awful actions is so unbelievably damning.  I dare anyone to go read that and then play the “but they all do it” game.

• Like 3

After reading that chronological order of **** ups by that narcissistic worm, it only reaffirms how completely shoddy and deplorable this piece of **** really is.

I mean we all know how crummy that asshat is, but damn. The ****er truly has no concept of what it means to be a decent human being.

I mean....just... **** Dan Snyder with a scalding...well, you know.

HTTR!

Edited by skinsfan4128
  • Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3