Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

4 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I guarantee you i would, if it means living in a mansion, with a pool, personal chefs, a movie room, and trips to different counties in a private jet, and a luxurious yacht :) 

I know it's a typo but I really laughed at the idea of you taking a jet to different counties in Maryland and Virginia. 

• Haha 2

Just now, ExoDus84 said:

I'll show up to the meetings and represent all of ES. All of us fans have been beaten down, lied to, emotionally abused, and cheated for decades.

I'll give us a voice!

Hell, I'll join you. Though it'd be more enjoyable to catch that assclown in a dark alley somewhere. 😠

Oh, and kudos to those former employees showing up at the meetings.  They are determined to keep the pressure on and that deserves my upmost respect. 

HTTR!

• Like 1

Some guy on twitter is trying to tell me that the story about Snyder telling a former cheerleader to go up to his friends room, was just “a professional trying to hook his colleague up with someone. Once she said no there were no other advances that took place. Which by textbook definition and the law does not constitute any crime”

Wow. 

You know, there are times everyone one of us can look back on and say "damn, I made a dumbass decision" and know we were in the wrong. Most of us will honestly try to atone for such a move because we possess a conscience. 

I'm now convinced (as if I really needed any further proof) that this sorry mother****er has never had nor will ever have a conscience. 

Ladies and gentlemen,  if you ever needed a more impactful case of money is the root of all evil, I give you Dan ****ing Snyder. 

Give us back our team, you ****ing imbecile. 

*rant over*

HTTR!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

24 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Some guy on twitter is trying to tell me that the story about Snyder telling a former cheerleader to go up to his friends room, was just “a professional trying to hook his colleague up with someone. Once she said no there were no other advances that took place. Which by textbook definition and the law does not constitute any crime”

Wow. 

There is a group on Twitter who will find any chance to find a defensible justification for Snyder's behavior. It's sickening really. 

4 hours ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

There is a group on Twitter who will find any chance to find a defensible justification for Snyder's behavior. It's sickening really. 

Speaking of sickening, how about this post from a guy to the woman who Larry Michael made comments about that forced his "retirement." 

Spoiler

Edited by thesubmittedone
Rule 6, do not circumvent the profanity filters… hid it instead
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb down 1

1 hour ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Do you even know if he's allowed there or not?  There's a variance in the reporting in whether he has or hasn't been punished by the league.  Snyder's folks have said he hasn't, other reports allude to him being punished for an unspecified period of time.

But either way, its pretty sad when you have to or choose to send your spouse on your behalf.

No he's not allowed in.

No matter what his advocate says, he was put aside from the team by the NFL. Tanya took over at the very same time of the fine. So those two are linked.

Dan would have never jump from the wagon by himself.

That simple fact tends to prove that the NFL does have some beef against him, but nothing sure enough to kick him out right now. Otherwise they would probably have Richardsoned him by now, with all he's done to this franchise.

1 hour ago, skinsfan4128 said:

Nonetheless,  she isn't exactly a glowing sparkles flying out her ass replacement for the dark one.

Sure. But if Dan ever get fired, I'm pretty sure the Bangbros could make her have glowing sparkles out of her ass!

46 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Wow. 

One thing for sure that does constitute the fact that if you do that, you're an asshole. Period.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Dissident2 said:

Speaking of sickening, how about this post from a guy to the woman who Larry Michael made comments about that forced his "retirement." 

I know people who diminish this as “cancel culture” as if trying to cancel harassment and assault is a bad thing.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

That Twitter thread is just wow, is all I can really say.  I haven’t yet come across something that I was unaware of, but just giving the chronological order of all of his mishaps, misdeeds, and just outright awful actions is so unbelievably damning.  I dare anyone to go read that and then play the “but they all do it” game.

I just saw this thread, it's ****ing amazing.

For anyone who wants an easier time reading it:  https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1452749553795543044.html

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I just saw this thread, it's ****ing amazing.

For anyone who wants an easier time reading it:  https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1452749553795543044.html

38 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Just saw this, I want to vomit.

Read through this last night, and that was my same response. And just reliving every moment that we've been forced to ride with this asshole for almost 3 decades. 

34 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Just saw this, I want to vomit.

Some stuff are just unbelievable how can someone be so evil...

Still, I found it weird that there's a huge gap of "not much" Dan from 2013 to 2020. As if Bruce prevented lots of stupid stuff from him.

But that list is sickening. If I'm goodell reading that, I'd want to kick the guy in the nuts, then throw him far and away from the NFL, ever. And uses everything as evidence as to why this guy is detrimental to the NFL.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

The more obstinately against this the NFL owners come across in the short term the more they shoot themselves in their collective feet. Every quote like Woody’s is going to increase the volume and the pressure until people who don’t even care about the NFL normally get PISSED and contribute to the noise. They don’t realize it but right now the owners are helping our cause by not even pretending to care…it’s a horrendous look and people who didn’t know what a Dan Snyder was last month are taking notice. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just saw executives from FB, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok get racked by a bunch of senators in a public hearing.

If only for the absolute public embarassment, the same thing needs to be done with our FO.

These guys need to be investigated or else nothing will ever change around here.