Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

The one that cracks me up the most is Snyder giving employees a basket of ****ing apples instead of the usual holiday bonus. 

Those apples were probably stolen from a village tree in some third world country, in which that was their only source of food. Either that, or he went to the grocery store, cut everyone in line citing himself as "King Snyder" and individually scanned every apple in his 70 pound apple sack.  

You have to be insane to gleefully eat an apple given to you by Snyder and not think something is up. 

Edited by Burgundy Yoda
  • Thumb up 2

While the timeline is thorough, I did notice something missing. The year they brought in Marty, at Dickinson there was a kid selling lemonade outside the facility. Snyder had his stand removed. He caught all kinds of hell for it, the two days later the kid was selling lemonade inside the facility. For me, it was the first sign this guy isn't right. It's been downhill since. I was unaware of the other stuff prior. That incident was my first experience to what a dick Snyder is. I lived about 5 blocks from Dickinson at the time and had news trucks parked all over the lot in front of my apartment covering the story. Something so stupid, but yet so surreal. 

Edited by Busch1724
  • Like 2

I found this fact sad, yet interesting, but in our last 6 playoff appearances dating back to 1999, we've had to make a late season run.  And had to do so from a sub .500 record in the last 5 of those seasons.

1999: won last 5 of 7 from 6-4
2005: won last 5 of 5 from 5-6
2007: won last 4 of 4 from 5-7
2012: won last 7 of 7 from 3-6
2015: won last 5 of 6 from 4-6
2020: won last 5 of 7 from 2-7

If we make it this year, it'll have to be the exact same story for the 7th straight time. That's pretty crazy.

Edited by justice98

I don't get all warm and fuzzy with Tanya representing the team any more than I do her piece of human feces husband. To me, she seems oblivious to what kind of ass she is married to and/or just doesn't give a damn. Neither of which is a good look. 

I get the whole "stand by your man/woman" mantra, but with her it feels like she is standing by the $. God, this team is a joke.

*sigh*

HTTR!

Edited by skinsfan4128

If Snyder isn’t allowed there, then he doesn’t exactly have a choice of Tanya going in his place....if he told her to go, then it would be a bad look. But that’s not the case. 

3 minutes ago, skinsfan4128 said:

I don't get all warm and fuzzy with Tanya representing the team any more than I do her piece of human feces husband. To me, she seems oblivious to what kind of ass she is married to and/or just doesn't give a damn. Neither of which is a good look. 

I get the whole "stand by your man/woman" mantra, but with her it feels like she is standing by the $. God, this team is a joke.

*sigh*

HTTR!

I mean, a billion dollars is a billion dollars. I’d stand by SATAN for that much 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

Maybe we can speed things up with the Sell the team chant at the next home game...

My dad doesn't want me to wear my shirt I wore to the Jets game, but if the chants start im in:

https://breakingt.com/products/sell-the-team-dc

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I mean, a billion dollars is a billion dollars. I’d stand by SATAN for that much 

No you wouldn't 

5 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

If Snyder isn’t allowed there, then he doesn’t exactly have a choice of Tanya going in his place....if he told her to go, then it would be a bad look. But that’s not the case. 

I'm referring to the fact that she isn't exactly much better than her lil hubby. Not who told who to go. He's not to attend the meetings for an unspecified amount of time (whatever in the blue hell that's supposed to equate to).

Nonetheless,  she isn't exactly a glowing sparkles flying out her ass replacement for the dark one.

HTTR!

Edited by skinsfan4128

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Do you even know if he's allowed there or not?  There's a variance in the reporting in whether he has or hasn't been punished by the league.  Snyder's folks have said he hasn't, other reports allude to him being punished for an unspecified period of time.

But either way, its pretty sad when you have to or choose to send your spouse on your behalf.

Just now, skinsfan4128 said:

I'm referring to the fact that she isn't exactly much better than her lil hubby. Not who told who to go. He's not to attend the meetings for an unspecified amount of time (whatever in the blue hell that's supposed to equate to).

Nonetheless,  she isn't exactly a glowing sparkles flying out her aas replacement for the dark one.

HTTR!

that response was for BFS, seeing as how it was BFS’s post that I quoted.....i then responded to your post. Both my responses just ended by getting included into one whole post. 

2 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Do you even know if he's allowed there or not?  There's a variance in the reporting in whether he has or hasn't been punished by the league.  Snyder's folks have said he hasn't, other reports allude to him being punished for an unspecified period of time.

But either way, its pretty sad when you have to or choose to send your spouse on your behalf.

Of course Snyder’s team would say he hasn’t. They probably only said that in order to make it seem like it was his choice to step down for a while 

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Of course Snyder’s team would say he hasn’t. They probably only said that in order to make it seem like it was his choice to step down for a while 

Yeah well, I'm pretty damned sure it isn't his choice. It's a pretty safe bet the good old boys don't want to see hide nor hair of that idiot.

HTTR!

• Like 2