Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

8 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Meh… rich people aren’t happy. Oh sure, they think they’re happy. They go their whole lives feeling like they’re happy every minute of every day. But trust me… they ain’t.

I'd rather be sad on a sailboat and not at work with bad teeth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

when will we hit rock bottom?

As FANS I think we are there, nothing really could shock us anymore, no crappy headlines can even phase us….there seems to be no plan to move the team forward in any aspect (players, facilities, fan experience, winning team) 

At this point the only way our (fans) situation will improve is when the organization hits “rock bottom” and we the fans get a new Owner. Anyone’s guess as to how far into the future that will be, I hope it’s in my life time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Meh… rich people aren’t happy. Oh sure, they think they’re happy. They go their whole lives feeling like they’re happy every minute of every day. But trust me… they ain’t.

This is a strange statement to make. Happiness is a feeling, if you feel happy, then you're happy. Also, how could you possibly know that a whole cohort was somehow mistaken in their happiness.

Unless I'm missing the sarcasm, I don't get your reasoning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, London Kev said:

This is a strange statement to make. Happiness is a feeling, if you feel happy, then you're happy. Also, how could you possibly know that a whole cohort was somehow mistaken in their happiness.

Unless I'm missing the sarcasm, I don't get your reasoning.

Agree. That statement was a load of bollocks really.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, London Kev said:

This is a strange statement to make. Happiness is a feeling, if you feel happy, then you're happy.

No, they only feel happy all the time. Trust me, deep down inside they really aren’t. They don’t even know it is the sad thing. They go through their whole lives thinking they’re happy but you and I both know that they’re actually miserable.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

when will we hit rock bottom?

I would say we have.

After all, we have an owner that is worth 4 billions of dollars.

Which is roughly what the Team is worth too.

Which means that if you strip his toy from Danny boy, the guy is broke. Plain and simple.

How can not that be rock bottom?

4 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

2E23331E-7615-4F6D-B09C-CDB5F317630C.jpeg

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, goskins10 said:

there was a time when I would absolutely hate this. But at this point if it gets rid of Dan Snyder do what it takes.  

8 hours ago, Catatonic said:

Good grief, I can’t believe I missed this. The only way I can react to this is 🤢🤮.

As long as DS isn’t involved, that would be fantastic. 

8 hours ago, Catatonic said:

It just feels like it’s time for the NFL to close the book on this team staying in DC.  Move it elsewhere, restart it as a new organization with no ties to the past, and just move on.  This **** show can never be fixed.  Those of us who remember the glory days can live with our memories of the good times as if the DS era never happened.  

8 hours ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

F this team. I hope they lose 74-0.  

12 hours ago, 86 Snyder said:

Dont know about the rest of you but these recent developments have thrust me back into "**** this team" mode.  And its going to take *a lot* to dig me back out.

6 hours ago, thebluefood said:

I've been saying: cut our loses for this franchise and give us an expansion team. Start new. 

5 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

I would second that as of now.

Still, I don't know which city would volunteer to host the **** show this team is nowadays.

I bet they'd rather have an expansion team than have Dan Snyder coming to town.

The fact that I'm seeing this from the posters on this board I'm seeing it from says so much to me. I mean, like I said just before the season started, I never thought my fandom could end up where it was at, myself. That alone shocked me and still does. My wife still doesn't believe me when she sees me laughing about a loss, she thinks I'm just fronting or something, but it's legit. I'm actually pleased that loser doesn't get to see his team win and doesn't get rewarded for his corruption. He really has destroyed this fanbase. 

On the football field, I knew the moment Ron was introduced and the blatant misinformation regarding the organizational structure was spewed that this would be the same old story. But, of course, that wasn't enough for Dan... I mean, God forbid he just sucks on a football level, right? We got the cheerleader scandal shortly after and everything else that's happened since. He's truly the worst. It's amazing how bad he is. The top fiction writers throughout history couldn't write up a better villain. Like, wow. We should all be thankful that he's the owner of a football team and not an actual ruler of any people... imagine. 😬

The only hope I have is that he continues to have the worst growth in the entire NFL in terms of revenue (see below) and that eventually the other trash can owners themselves turn on him. That's been a big part of why I feel the way I do and why I'm pretty much rooting for them to lose every week (I still do feel bad for the staff and players, but it is what it is). I think the other owners are okay with it for now since Washington still generates a ton of revenue, but at the pace this loser is going, and with even the most hardcore of fans calling it quits (or at least increasing in their apathy) like I see here on ES, I can see Washington becoming bottom tier overall in generated revenue. I just don't see that sitting well with the other owners. I'm still a bit surprised they even accept this and don't see where it's going. What in the world is redeeming about Dan to them!? I mean, that chart doesn't really go into any detail, but the lack of just base line growth for the team under Dan has got to mean a whole lot of money already wasted by him with the potential to be a whole lot more.  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumb up 1